1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I could not log in to play game for 6 hours today...8/5/15

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by supplysally, Aug 6, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supplysally

supplysally Forum-Apprentice

I tried over and over with both accounts, cleared caches, changed browsers, restarted computer, several times. Waited for awhile. Started over again. I would be able to get through the log in page. But it would get stuck on the loading message box and it said 100% loading but would not finish and open up the farm. Very frustrating. Has this happened to any other players in the U.S?? It started around 3 pm MST and I was able to get in at 8 pm.
    I feel bad because I wanted to finish the cat chaos challenge and I think this has ruined my chances. I've already spent too much money trying to finish. Anyway, I wanted to tell you about this in case I can't get back in. My two account ID#'s 35336926 and ID# 40504976
    Thank you for listening. I just wanted to know if it happened to anyone else or if it was just my computer.

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello supplysally :oops:

I have cleared the server cache for both accounts - hopefully this helps you log back in, there don't seem to be any server issues, nor have been any in the past 24 hours. If you experience further problems and you cannot post on the forum, please contact Support as soon as possible.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. supplysally

supplysally Forum-Apprentice

Thank you Teddy.Bear! The issues seem to be cleared up now. You may close.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of teddy.bear, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.