1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incorrect EP on stables?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by spotsbox, Jan 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Hello:). I am on level 3 of the comic event, and am trying to get the required EP gain from stables. I have a total of 24 orange horse pens out on 2 fields. There are 4 pens in my green meadow and 20 in my magical glade. The four pens in the green meadow show as giving 404 EP when harvested, while the 20 in the magical glade show EP as 424.2. I'm confused as to why they have 2 different EP values for the same pen o_O; do you get a different value depending on which field you place them in? Also, I just harvested these same pens. I had 5 owl pets active, which should give me a total EP boost of 50%. I'm uncertain as to whether I actually got the extra EP. Could you check my totals for me please? I would be oh so grateful :inlove:. Thank you for your help with my confuzzlement :).

penguilnz and msmeow like this.
  2. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

The magical glade gives a bonus on EP.

From the FAQs on the Magical Glade:
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/b...s/faq-magical-glade-and-tree-of-wisdom.10491/

* What effects does the Magical Glade have?
    The Magical Glade has more space for all sorts of items. One special effect is the little river flowing here: No need for buying water here! Watering your items is for free on this field! Also, the Magical Glade has positive effects on the stables, breeding and trees here: You will gain more EP here (for example animal stables give an extra 10%, Trees give an extra 5%... etc).

If you want someone to check your account (I am NOT a mod), you should probably post your ID number.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
    penguilnz, spotsbox and msmeow like this.
  3. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Thank you CaliChrome for your help :) indeed that is correct and it is the case - the difference of EP is caused by the Meadow functionality.

Hello spotsbox :)

Is there anything else we can assist you with?​

CaliChrome and penguilnz like this.
  4. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

No, thank you teddy and Cali, that was exactly what I wanted to know :). Miss you teddy, maybe see you in chat soon? No further questions, you may close the thread.:inlove:

CaliChrome and penguilnz like this.
  5. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

You are most welcome spotsbox :) I hope I can catch you around soon in Chat :inlove: For a party maybe? :music:

~ Closing thread as there are no further questions ~

spotsbox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.