1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

inventory limits & cow/goat milk questions

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by missyww83, Sep 10, 2019 at 2:53 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missyww83

missyww83 Forum-Greenhorn

Do we have limits on items we store in our barns (crops, fruits, animals) or in our crates on the left?
    Are there any other ways to get cow and goat milk besides the slow process of building workshops in the city? I'm nibbling away at quests to open Crystal Falls and the Beanstalk, but would love to get my bakery open.
    Thanks for your time and advice.
    missyww83
    PS-Loved the baby boom event and I'm looking forward to the next one.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello missyww83 :)

There are no limits to store crops, fruits or animals in your barn. There are also no limits on how many crates you save in your deco inventory. Only word of caution, crates that have farmwheel spins (green tickets for the Normal spins) have an indicator on them to let you know how many spins you have. There is a limit of 99 spins so any spins acquired above that will be lost so you may wish to not open them all at once in order to prevent their loss. The same goes for crates with manure as rewards. Anything opened above your manure pile limit will be lost.

As for cow and goat milk, you do have the option of purchasing them in the market, growing them using workshops, or perhaps trying to get a Cow milk or goat milk tree from Gift and Trade which starts tomorrow :)

We are happy you enjoyed the baby boom event :) and wish you more good times on the farm.

May I assist you further?

3. missyww83

missyww83 Forum-Greenhorn

Thank you so much for your answers. No further questions (at this time). Hope you have a great day/night. :)

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are very welcome :)

Wishing you a good day too. No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.