1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a master list of all quests that offered cloud rows?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BeingStella, Jul 26, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeingStella

BeingStella Padavan

While offering some of my extra items for fellow players to complete their cloud rows I wonder if there is a master list that lists all of the quests that offered up a cloud row?
    During my earlier playing days, the first year or so I had a rather long list of failure rates completing quests. In doing so, I did not get the cloud row but did get several extra point givers. Now I have noticed a few items that are from cloud row quests a year or two old... perhaps there are more so is there anyway I can see a list of just cloud row items. I found a near complete of Farmerama giver items....but it does not indicate whether that item is needed for a cloud row.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello BeingStella,

Here is the Magical Beanstalk FAQ. It lists some of the earlier events although it has not been updated for some time :p

Can I assist you further?

3. BeingStella

BeingStella Padavan

Thanks Shooger I put myself in for an update notice on that FAQ ...hopefully someone will update it! hehe its pretty old like you mentioned. Heck there are rows and rows of BB cloud rows giving gobs of free daily Barnyard bucks! How fortunate playing for rows in the early days of Magic Beanstalk was for players! hehe Thanks nope ....no further assistance needed

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.