1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a problem with BB Day???

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by sglick, Nov 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

I have breed 2 rounds of Cuckoos on an entire field. After, the first round I noticed that I only got single animals - no twins (OK maybe 1 or 2 out of 20 shacks) when I harvested. I checked the OA events to check the BBD event timer. It showed that the BBD event had started so I did another round and got similar results.

I am gone to stop breeding now. I wanted you'all to be aware of this so you can have the techy guys see if there is another glitch happening with the BBD results. Thanks!

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello sglick, :oops:

Baby Boom is scheduled to start in half an hour, as announced in the mini events OAs : it starts on Friday, 14th of November at 17:00 CET, 3 hours after the event start (at 14 CET). There is no technical problem with this, your results should not have been affected by the baby boom boost, and I have checked your account as well - the event timer did not appear yet for Baby Boom or the Power Feed sale.

Is there anything else we can assist you with?

3. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Teddy Bear, This to complicated for an early morning non-caffeinate brain to handle. Remember, math and numbers are not my friends. After the 1st round when I harvested and checked the event time on the BBD page of the event OA for 11/14/2014 all 3 lines of clocks were 00000. To me this means the event has started. Am I wrong in this assumption?

Has the event started?

4. solotime

solotime Count Count

sglick,

Farmerama has a big disclaimer that states the times are wrong from time to time.
    In fact, this time they were wrong and the only way to know the real starting time was
    to google 17:00 CET and let google tell you.

Here's what I think happen, whoever set the clock time set it like 30 or 40 minutes too early.

Example:

Google told me 17:00 CET = 11:00 AM USA EAST Time.
    Also the event DID start at that time :)

5. teddy.bear

Thank you solotime for your assistance, I am afraid you are correct :( .

sglick :( I cannot check this anymore because it's past the start time, but when I checked it for your post it showed
    [​IMG]
    I will check if the timers have a problem though (I have not posted them in the Renzo OA as you can see), but sadly there isn't anything I can do to help in this situation. There was no baby boom icon in game, and you always have to refresh and check in game if the events have started / ended. Pretty please make sure you do this all the time, and if you see a problem, report it before proceeding with these actions. All I can do now is offer you virtual coffee, cookies and hugs and wish you the best of luck with the next breedings.

You are of course welcomed to contact our Customer Care Team from the Support link that can be found at the bottom of our main page to discuss this matter further. :(

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

6. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

No thanks, you can close. :)

7. teddy.bear

You are most welcome, and I am sorry once again I can't help you more.

~ Closing thread as there are no further questions ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.