1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Juice Stand

Discussion in 'General issues' started by clementineDarlin, Jun 15, 2018 at 3:06 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. clementineDarlin

clementineDarlin Forum-Apprentice

Hello. When I went into the juice stand calendar, the first glass posted that I had missed it
    and it would require 5bb to open it.

Today is June 14th and I believe the event starts on the 14th. I was also online on
    June 13th and there no notice was posted about this calendar.

Please look into this matter. Thanks!!

ID: 51482356

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello clementineDarlin :)

The event started on the 14th beginning just after midnight CEST. It was announced here. As with all events, if you are logged into the game prior to it going live, you will need to refresh to see it. The first day ends at midnight CEST. If you attempted to collect it after that time (even if still the 14th in your time zone), you would have missed it and be required to open with BB.

May I assist you further?