1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

June Rumours

Discussion in 'Grapevine' started by 12ss12, May 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AniE

AniE Forum Great Master

Agree! That would be great.

2. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Some Hot News !
    Next animal for breeding might be Lynx.

Here is the rumour puzzle
    Other:
    Recently I wake up every morning to dream of the constellations of the Lama event. It is not the animal that remains from my dream, but the mechanics of the event itself, which points to the past. Potions flying around the constellation can be the past and bind the future in the present.
    ;)

and here are answers

1. you seen a very nice dream, I like it You :)
    can imagine that an animal won in an older event will be able to get potions in the near future, which we got the same as the lama?

2.Is this supposed to refer to lynx farming? : D
    http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykapad-pletykák-jóslatok-a-várható-eseményekről.18079/page-16#post-1005298
    http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykapad-pletykák-jóslatok-a-várható-eseményekről.18079/page-16#post-1005311
    http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykapad-pletykák-jóslatok-a-várható-eseményekről.18079/page-16#post-1005329

[​IMG]

Du tauscht from the verb täuschen means to change
    für means by.
    So there will be a change from something to something else ???

http://it.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/evento-2-su-3.43705/#post-412372
    http://it.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/evento-2-su-3.43705/#post-412376

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  3. baw815

baw815 Forum Overlooker

Intriguing 12, I hope Lynx is next. Then again I'd have to grow some. :p

4. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I have some lynx but would have to grow a whole lot more :p

kibsnfebs, joanc123, SahraB and 5 others like this.
  5. SahraB

SahraB Forum Great Master

6. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

One-Two :inlove:, You can be sure I have a logical opinion. But to keep this brief I will only make these two comments:
    1. One-Two :inlove:. I think you need to stop it and right now.
    2. One-Two :inlove:, (a) strap yourself to a space rocket (b) light the fuse (c) and just keep going and do not look back
    much luv One-Twozy

tlcmom, kibsnfebs, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  7. SahraB

-norbijas- -->> Probably in a farm express, there will be trees from Bahamas.

Question of the Hungarian user: We had a steamer where island trees could be planted, we would probably be happy if we had more than one if it happened again.

Answer the Oracle: Hey! You will be happy!

8. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Commissioner

Broke:( please stop it, :cry: we need One-Two:inlove: here. You have no idea how much we love her. :inlove:

9. 12ss12

Drop item for omni event - incense powder. It will make the coconut go to flames.;) Supplementing SahraB's news. :)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    source
    Hi Nala77, Thank you. [​IMG] I too love you all. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I still do not figure out why broke wants me to go to space. :D
    It may be because he might have lots of lynx and is happy doing the sales (and very much excited by it) or it might be because he has not sufficient and is lynx is vexed that lynx sales is going to begin before he has stocked at least 10000 or 20000 of it or its feed.[​IMG] [​IMG] What is it ? [​IMG]I am curious to know [​IMG] [​IMG]

xD

I had only 50 or so lynx. But now building up its stock.:)

10. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

And the foolishness in the gossip thread has now gone live ............................ yhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahaha

One-Two :inlove:, without going into any thought on my part ..... may I ask for a small piece of evidence?

the pictures of the breeding lynxes please xDxDxDxDxDxD

I'll address that part in time. But :eek: .... nothing

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    Nala777, kibsnfebs, 12ss12 and 3 others like this.
  11. SahraB

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  12. escalonilla

escalonilla Exceptional Talent

I just read about the lynx breeding and I had to post about it

The Iberian lynx was about to be extinct, but thanks to several government policies it is now a healthier species.
    There are a few areas throughout Spain and Portugal where the animal has been reintroduced and so far they are doing great.

[​IMG]

Such a gorgeous creature!!

I wish one of the lynx breeding animals were the Iberian lynx.
    But I'm afraid BP had different ideas.
    Try to guess these three breeding names.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PS: I'm not back yet but thinking about it!

13. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

Hi esca!!!!! :D Thanks for the info on the Iberian lynx....a truly gorgeous creature!!!! :inlove:
    I'm crossing my fingers you will indeed come back!!!!!:music:

KaiCat33, joanc123, Cassie101 and 6 others like this.
  14. 12ss12

From all the posts above, we can see that the omni event is to take place in all 3 farms of Farmerama - Mainlands, baha & Moonlight playfields.
    From main world collect flintstones drops from **** No other special items needed.
    Baha – plant glowcoconuts ; collect volcanic rocks as drops ; with these produce flaming coconuts
    Moonlight field – mill pumpin bombs from glowpumpkin and graspweed !

That's no crop growing in mainland only drop collections from particular items like crops, trees & stalls. Which of it is still not know. In baha & moonlight play field, we grow event crops & collect drops and mill items. Each fields have exclusive crops & drops.

15. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

@escalonilla nice to see your post! I too hope you find your way back! I also :inlove::inlove: the Lynx and that is a beautiful picture you have posted!

KaiCat33, kibsnfebs, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  16. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Commissioner

xDxD
    I'm already on it :D Thanks for all the info, OneTwo.:inlove:
    Thanks SahraB for all the info. :inlove:
    :inlove:

17. 12ss12

broke, you always want to be the 'doubting Thomas' ? ;) But in this case so far reliable rumours are that it is lynx. Waiting for your later part.

1. During the omni event, there will be full moon expansion in kind. It is also said "generally, there will also be a host for the expansions."
    2. Special item gives special event accessories.

[​IMG]
    3. Those who want to complete the Bahamas are prepared to need some sculptures.
    One, egg-sized, round, green flesh, tiny lots of black seeds, tree-fruit.
    The other one is also flavored with this flavor (Kinley), which is the root of the plant.

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...rható-eseményekről.18079/page-17#post-1005945

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...rható-eseményekről.18079/page-17#post-1005936

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

http://it.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/evento-2-su-3.43705/#post-412485

18. SahraB

The Hungarian Oracle --->> The stars have expected a development in the Bahamas in the near future.
    We can grow with an arthropod and a crop and their development.
    Fur is a purse, it is suitable for listening from ear to ear.
    Or a flying unit that arrives at the screen.
    Interestingly enough, purses skin, although it does not multiply with eggs, still has to do with eggs.
    The good news is that the stars are in good shape and only three statue are needed. Of course, a development in the Bahamas is worth nothing without a multitude of tasks, so you can expect it. The thing is still plastic, but I hope there will be no difference in the position of the stars.
    [​IMG]
    Source:My Farm

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    tlcmom, KaiCat33, zerodegrees and 6 others like this.
  19. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

xDxD

Oh the joys of automatic translating :p

KaiCat33, baw815, kibsnfebs and 5 others like this.
  20. codyj

codyj Junior Expert

Arthropod would be either lobsters or crabs, no idea what the crop would be - hmmmm???
    codyj #44475068