1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

June Rumours

Discussion in 'Grapevine' started by 12ss12, May 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SahraB

SahraB Forum Great Master

2. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

[​IMG]
    +
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/june-rumours.35545/#post-230417

3. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

hahaha (A doubting broke) hahaha
    There is no doubt this farm played around and reached Number 6 in the TOP 10 CC holders in this little game though ... and with that said: I will doubt anything in this little game when I am good and ready and with solid reasoning

This farm may have a total of 5 lynx stalls and exactly -0- are in use or is there a plan to use any in the near future regardless of what anyone else says or does. (decided long long ago)

And to avoid detail at this time: If I can find a fish to dump ALL of the lynx I have now and ALL of the feed I have today, ..... I will reel that fish in ......... and produce exactly -0- lynx in the next 12 months xD

.... to wipe grin off of my face but not get serious in any manner: 8)

The farm knows how to play lettuce and lynxs has been and always will be ..... breeding or not or fake breeding ..... it will continue to play lynxs like lettuce. xD Producing them is out of consideration even for the baby farms. xD

well ............ the breeding pictures please xDxD

better yet, the names of the animals please xDxD

Based upon the chit chat in several gossip threads in and outside of the game itself, IMO this farm must continue to regard lynx breeding as a high risk investment for this farm.

One-Two :inlove::inlove:, there are much much much lower risk animals where profits are very very easily generated.

4. SahraB

farmer_broke, I share the same idea with you.

Actually , BP's has unreasonable attempts, but I am not yet convinced for breeding Lynx. I'm waiting for more concrete evidence.

5. farmer_broke

Lots of rumors are around about many things.
    S-B, I have one single major concern: Adequate supply of the lynx presently in the game for the lynx to be viewed as a permanent breeding animal anytime soon.

There are pens available for ccs
    Upgrades are available for BBs
    A related product has been established and even depleted thus encouraging production .... and draining supply
    Quests call for the product ..... minimal demand but okay
    A few Quests call for the animal .... minimal demand
    Feed is expensive to produce

A fake breeding animal like the reindeer? Maybe

The feed is being milled by some. The farm only has about 137,000 nettle and that won't go far but selling it off. (20 nettle and 3 acorn for 1 feed)

nahhhh none of my farms will change direction anytime soon. hahaha I'll grow event junks first. hahaha .... naaaah

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  6. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Names for the upcoming colored lynx :p

~edit~ Howdy -Mir85-,

Please include a link from the source to your post ;)

Last edited by moderator: Jun 14, 2019
  7. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Ambassador

Maybe you could include a
    o_O:eek:8) All I get is Snow. :p

8. 12ss12

Some answers for coloured lynx names - Puzzle posted by Mir.
    Sphinx Lynx, Folk Lynx, Snowflake Lynx

9. joanc123

Thank you 12ss12. :) Clear as mud now. :music:

10. baw815

baw815 Forum Overlooker

Shadow Lynx, Scarlet Lynx. Not sure what the rest is, lol. :p

11. Lea2191

Lea2191 Junior Expert

I tend to think that Lynx breeding is also not highly likely. However, because they are not in high supply, and the crop to make the feed is also not in high supply, if the rewards were sufficiently high, it would make a good quest. Most breeding quests can be done by many farmers in a few hours. However this one would require raising the animal, and probably the feed to meet the market demand and breeding needs. For that reason it would make a more challenging breeding quest than most.

12. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

xDxDxD

13. farmer_broke

One-Two :inlove: and S-B:inlove: there will be a post in the broke event thread for you soon. In that post the alternative investment item will be disclosed. (One-Two:inlove: was made aware of it long before we interacted S-B:inlove:. ) Very very very few farms in this game can even dream of going in all directions at once. This farm decided it would not. There were no guessing games as all was based and continues to be based on faqs and game direction.

Thank you very much for your posts regarding the Lynx. My lack of seriousness regarding the Lynx may be concluded from the current farm holdings:

Lynx 807 (All acquired as they were introduced to the game. Sold maybe 200 recently)
    Paw Pops 175 (The Lynx product! Sell as they come to mind. No real concern but with frequently acquire lettuce-Paw Pops.)
    Lynx feed 987 (Acquired very early as the Lynx was introduced. Sold maybe 200 recently)
    Feed components:
    Nettle 135,228 (Feed requires 20. Maybe 2,000 sold recently.)
    Acorn 184,674 (Feed requires 3. High of maybe 300,000. Sales maybe periodically)

Current thought regarding the Lynx: The Lynx is a level 50 animal. Seriously considering beginning a new farm which would do not much else than play with the Lynx.

One-Two :inlove: and S-B :inlove:, the item I will disclose to you has the potential of being so destructive to this game that BP will NOT even play it. (Price increase since disclosing to One-Two is over 1,000% today on this market.) Current market price of all related investment items: 4,981,705,880

Again, thank you very much as I do take most posts here into serious consideration.

I must emphasize though: Supporting quests (a few) are in place for the Lynx. I will try and remain open to the possibility but at most begin a new farm. Rumors will always exist. The breeding preparation for the Lynx is a rumor that this farm will not participate in at this time.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  14. 12ss12

Soon we will have another Pet/Egg in Baha. It will be similar to the volcano Bungalow with upgrades. It will be useful. So may be GBs might be required for getting it.

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...rható-eseményekről.18079/page-17#post-1006377

Posted by Spanish Oracle.

[​IMG]shadow

[​IMG]azup : wuerg:

[​IMG] This is the clearest ... Jon Snow

[​IMG]starlet ??

[​IMG]sphinx

[​IMG]blup : wuerg:

[​IMG]folk

[​IMG]clark ?? lark? Mark?

http://es.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...umores-en-junio-2019.51558/page-2#post-879681

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://fr.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...-fleurs-du-printemps.45746/page-7#post-744869

15. joanc123

Thank you 12ss12. :) I like the Firefly event, nice and SIMPLE. :music: Grow and Throw, just the way farmer_broke likes it. :p

16. baw815

baw815 Forum Overlooker

Farmer_broke prefers no grow. xD ;)

Nala777, fun2farm, 12ss12 and 2 others like this.
  17. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

2nd puzzle = azure (from ant and up)
    4th puzzle = scarlet (from star and toilet)
    6th puzzle = blue collar (from boy. up and dollar)
    8th puzzle = yellow lab (from yellow cab)

18. SahraB

19. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Pro

I love the Lynx!!:inlove: It is a beautiful animal and breeds rather quickly, feed is only 5hr (Nettle), 4hr. w/water, and 3:36 w/water and manure (Llama feed is Dandelion @ 6hr).....so not hard to get a lotta Lynxsesess........and I currently have a few more hundreds to sell along with lots of lollipops....ummmm, that's Paw Pops!!!

I feel it is reasonably likely that there are more farmers who likely have many more Lynx lying Lynx-like in their barns, just waiting to be set free - likely to lope off into LaLa land, Lynx-like....likely.

So may the Rumor links linking the Lynx...keep on Lynx-linking!!o_Oo_O:DxD

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  20. 12ss12

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019