1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kim's Carnival - Strategy thread

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by Arielh, Aug 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Arielh

Arielh All knowing Oracle

Kim's Carnival FAQ
    15th of August 2018 - 21st of August 2018

Current time in CET time zone

Total requirements
    Tool belt: 240
    Tool Belt
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops when harvesting your breeding animals
    from the required groups (sheep, chickens, rabbits, donkeys and cows)

450.000 barn value worth of sheep and coloured sheep
    600.000 barn value worth of chickens and coloured chickens
    525.000 barn value worth of rabbits and coloured rabbits
    600.000 barn value worth of donkeys and coloured donkeys
    975.000 barn value worth of cows and coloured cows
    If you have different numbers tell me

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Willow, kibsnfebs, KaiCat33 and 8 others like this.
  2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum General

Heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrreee fishy fishy!

Your broke supply house is wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open. Special sales items include:

junk sheep
    junk chickens
    juicy rabbits
    tailless donkeys
    junk cows
    sheep feed
    chicken feed
    rabbit feed
    donkey delicious treats
    cow feed
    breedin sheep
    breedin chicks
    breeding rollin rabbits
    donkey breeding leftovers
    cool cow breeders
    pheromones
    plenty wild wheat
    crazy lookin carrots
    hay hay
    plums at a discount
    old oats
    no limit corn
    dates for those needin um

No credit cards accepted ................. ccs only 8)8)

Kimmie darlin, I've been waitin on you to arrive. xD

Good luck with whatever it is you're doing

WOW, chicken feed is at 2,200. Now why would the broke farm have 122,000 chicken feed. I'll sell ummmmmmmmmmmm about 50 .8) thousand 8)

**** Special broke deal (a one hour broke-boom day) 1,000 cows at 16,500.12 each --- limit 5,000 per farmer ****

kibsnfebs, KaiCat33, habalala and 8 others like this.
  3. Arielh

Thank you Farmer_Broke for listing all these good that are selling high and will be sold even higher.
    I had only thought about the animals:eek:xD But now I can broaden my listings;)
    xDxDxD

4. farmer_broke

broke-boom is now over. That selling in 20's and 40' is just not for any of the broke farms. The broke farm received over 150 million ccs in less than 90 minutes and sold nothing but animals but in lots of 1,000 and 100. Market 40 That farm will take a billion with no effort.

fishy_broke on market 15 easily took in over 56 million very quickly. Neither farm has sold breeding animals just yet .... waiting on known breeders! That farm is doing something else and just sold the scraps.

My farms are all dragging down the prices of crops to little or nothing in terms of ccs. The crops are worthless and farmers are not really buying the crops when they purchase the feed. The are purchasing the mill time. I don't find that one even needs to grow crops except for an event if called for and even then not many. The fishy_broke farm keeps its mills spinning 24/7 only using the daily seed purchase and dragging down the seed market with the rest.

Careful with the feed and the crops.

The evs for the animals called for are so very low that I have a feeling, not having looked carefully yet, that one is better off breeding. But this depends on several factors and few are concerned. (and that determination DOES take a little effort. not much)

Good luck with your marketing and the event.

5. Arielh

wow you conquer every market you have a farm in!:D
    I don't have so many animals maybe 1000 of each so I want to sell when the price is the highest. But I am not sure when that will be. Maybe during the last days of the event?
    Now there is a game maintenance :sleepy:

6. RowSie

RowSie Someday Author

Tchin Tchin!
    I can hear your cash register.... ;)

7. Arielh

kibsnfebs, KaiCat33, SahraB and 6 others like this.
  8. farmer_broke

We both began with -0- animals. We must begin somewhere and it is not important when .... just begin.

If you wish to accumulate stocks efficiently then I would suggest beginning with a very thorough understanding of ev. (One does not have to venture far into the method but must thoroughly understand the little that is necessary.)

With four (4) years of difficulty behind me trying to explain elementary EV analysis (with very poor success), I dare not even try to present the second method.

Lastly, wise breeding animal donation takes a little more effort than matching a chart with EVs to a specific animal and amount. Well, a lot more detailed effort is necessary.

I feel certain that you can do any of the above. But I also know school is far more important for you.

Good luck with the event. I suppose I should review the faqs. xD

9. Arielh

I think I have asked you what the EV is before:oops: Well I look into older posts of you and find what you have shared with us.
    I loved this you are completely right!

Yes indeed university is very important for me but now that I am on my summer vacation I have fun playing this game and I like to learn more strategies to make my way of playing more effective. :)

10. farmer_broke

Arielh, the following is the ev information shown in the game faqs. If you wish to include it in your first post then I will delete this post. Whatever you decide is fine.

There are a total of 5 booths you can complete, and they all have to be completed in order - Booths 1 - 5. You need to finish one booth completely before the next booth becomes available.
    Someone, please verify the booth and animal. thanks

Booth #1
    Exchange values for coloured Sheep:
    Brownie: 1 200
    Blackie: 3 000
    Baldy: 10 000
    Curly: 32 000
    Snuggles: 100 000
    Glitter: 320 000
    Rosy: 1 000 000
    Goldie: 3 000 000

• (Base Sheep) can be donated to quests in the Farmer's Society (including Farming Trophy quest - value 140 CC each)

Booth #2
    Exchange values for coloured Chickens:
    Roaster: 700
    Silky: 1 900
    Crazy: 6 300
    Gumbo: 20 000
    Mini: 63 000
    Breezy: 200 000
    Rainbow: 630 000
    Golden Hen: 1 850 000

• (Base Chicken) can be donated to quests in the Farmer's Society (including Farming Trophy quest - 25 CC each)

Booth #3
    Exchange values for coloured Rabbits:
    Cocoa: 900
    Cuddles: 2 500
    Trixx: 8 300
    Scaredy: 26 000
    Snowy: 83 000
    Abracadabra: 260 000
    Flopsy: 840 000
    Easter Bunny 2 500 000

• (Base Rabbit) can be donated to quests in the Farmer's Society (including Farming Trophy quest - 72 CC each)

Booth #4

Exchange values for coloured Donkeys:
    Wild Donkey: 2400 CC
    Pack Burro: 6700 CC
    Poitou Donkey: 22000 CC
    Opera Donkey: 69000 CC
    Donkey King: 220000 CC
    Fire Donkey: 690000 CC
    Charm Donkey: 2200000 CC
    Golden Donkey: 6900000 CC

• (Base Donkey) can be donated to quests in the Farmer's Society (including Farming Trophy quest - value 397 CC)

Booth #5
    Exchange values for coloured cows:
    Brown Cow: 1 400
    White Cow: 4 000
    Alpine Cow: 13 000
    Highland Cow: 41 500
    Flaming Steer: 132 000
    Cowgirl: 420 000
    Milky Way Cow: 1 300 000
    Milkshake Cow: 3 800 000

• (Base Cow) can be donated to quests in the Farmer's Society (including Farming Trophy quest - 189 CC each)

Last edited by moderator: Aug 15, 2018
  11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Master

oh yay. another breeding event. Thank you Ariel for starting this thread and doing the maths. And thank you farmer_broke for reminding us that there are many ways to capitalize on these events.

farmer_broke - I double checked the FAQ for the event and YES - the booths have to be completed in their entirety AND in order. So sheeps is first and cows is last. and oh yay, I get another day or two to make more donkeys - of which I am in short supply and they are currently going for around 48,000CCs on my market. ouch.

12. olofkalle

olofkalle Someday Author

Is it worth the effort to even think about fixing this event ... the 2nd step includes 24.000 chickens, or of course coloured but for breeding colored animals you need nearly the same amount of animals basic level to meet the demand ------ where did I loose the right spirit :(

KaiCat33 and MARLYMAR like this.
  13. joanc123

joanc123 Count Count

Thank you Arielh, you are going to need a new battery for that calculator, 2 event strategy threads! :)
    Good luck to all, whatever you are doing on the farm(s) this week!! :D
    SOS thread is posted.

KaiCat33, SahraB, MARLYMAR and 2 others like this.
  14. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

does anybody have any plans on what pf they are going to use? or how many approximately will be needed? I noticed nobody has even mentioned this yet or how many of each animal they are going to put in the breeding house I know it all depends but could we at least get some reasonable guesstimates? :oops::oops: thanks :p;)

KaiCat33, joanc123 and shellhappybj like this.
  15. habalala

habalala Count Count

Total requirements:
    Tool belt: 240

1 tool belt per breeding = 240 breedings needed = 480 PF if you have enough animals/coloured animals for donations and do not recieve any gifted from your lovely neighbors.

FAQ does mention: Each breeding of an animal from the required selection will drop 1 x Tool Belt guaranteed (plus a small chance for an additional drop).

As I go on vacation on friday I'll have to do all of the event during BabyBoom tomorrow. Doubt I'll have time for it. Will see. CR isn't superb.

Have good fun everyone. Breed away with a smile!

Willow, kibsnfebs, KaiCat33 and 5 others like this.
  16. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Forum Demigod

@farmer_broke, thanks for the listing of the EV's for all the booths and each colored animal for each group! You have saved me a lot of time!;)
    @habalala enjoy your vacation, and also thanks for listing the requirements, I came up with the same thing!:pxD
    Good luck to all and I hope we get some good skips !xD

kibsnfebs, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  17. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

Thanks to 12ss12, and the fab rumors, I did advance breeding of the 5 animals last BBD in anticipation of this event. :music:
    Unfortunately I will completely miss tomorrow's BBD b/c of a mandatory meeting. :(
    Hopefully we will have another BBD and pf sales over the weekend.:p

Good luck to all participants! :D May the skips be plentiful! ;)

Willow, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  18. habalala

habalala Count Count

Skips still exsist?
    Woozers, still learning something at my age :)

Have fun Brooke. I'm pretty sure BBD and PF sale will also be sceduled from Friday 18:00 CEST - Sunday 22:00 CEST

Willow, kibsnfebs, KaiCat33 and 6 others like this.
  19. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

thanks habalala my brain is in slow motion today lol xDxD;)

20. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

Yes. I still get some 4-5 level skips each BBD!!!!!:music:
    Thanks
    habalala! I'm fairly confident there will be another of both....but going up to no wi-fi zone over the weekend.
    Boss just took back our "hot-spot"!!! o_O :oops:
    Eeek....any recommendations of which one is the best to buy?