1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingfisher, Coconut ??

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by 12ss12, May 28, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

:po_O What could this possibly mean? o_O:p

Edited the pictures myself, so no source.

3. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

Kingfishers are so beautiful :inlove:

4. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Count Count

A Baha game where kingfishers drop coconuts when we feed them something and then we crack the coconuts for prizes? Like the Easter game and the Bats? Extra prizes at 1, 7, 19 and 30? (Just a SWAG.)

5. -Mir85-

Good suggestion xDxD but I think the kingfisher and coconuts are unrelated :p

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  6. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

Coconuts have milk inside ... Coconut Milk!

7. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

some species of Kingfisher eats frogs...
    @igotfrogs be careful:p

8. 12ss12

Yes Kingfisher and coconuts are not related

1. 1st Clue -
    Good evening.

Equations Night (vradiatika)?

Come on now to find the solution!-.-

2. 2nd clue -
    Hear ye, Hear ye, these images remind me of something but I do not know what ...

[​IMG]

To see entries !!!
    I can be forgetful sometimes : Music:

http://el.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/Εξισώσεις-farmerama.14073/

Hear ye, Hear ye, I have to wonder if my crystal ball does not get me signals that I take a vacation, preferably on an island ...

: D

Farmland cool ... with deep and blue waters?
    Or maybe ... fields with seaweed and silk ribbons?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://el.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/Τα-μυστήρια-ενός-Ωκεανού.14007/#post-77743

Rest are for you to find out friends. Its 11 and I am sleepy. Good night.
    Please give me more information in the morning. As they say in Russia, Mornings are wiser than evening.;)

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  9. IVANCICA30

IVANCICA30 Regular

this nice crop is for world water day

12ss12 likes this.
  10. -Mir85-

11. Arielh

vradiatika is βραδιάτικα and it means in the night.

12. 12ss12

You are all right.

Yes. It is. Bahamarama has something to do with it. Because several post of the pictures is accompanied with the word bahamarama or island. Something you have to do specially on the island. What is it ? I am not sure. Hope the crop can be grown on all the fields.

Changed. Arielh.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Let me give you an other clue about what gossips talk: [​IMG]

Still another gossip clue :

Will be similar as the Advent calendar? We can have a day of a little surprise?
    Hi! Yes, there will be similarity. A surprise from surprise to surprise

IVANCICA30, fifitrixiebell and tlcmom like this.
  13. Arielh

A summer calendar! Do you think it will happen then June 4th: 30 Days of Summer Start ?

14. 12ss12

Yes, they say its a summer calendar just like advent calendar. And June Preview Calendar says :- June 4th: 30 Days of Summer Start.
    Also 6x5=30 days.

Whole coconuts to Broken coconuts. We are to break open a lot of coconuts. How are we to do such a lot ? We use coconuts very frequently in our meals. But that requires breaking open of just one coconuts. But such a lot.
    Why not seek the help of a[​IMG]? or better engage the service of namgnorts of riaf

Last edited by moderator: May 31, 2015
  15. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I :inlove: the idea of a summer calendar with lovely gifts like we had in the Advent calendar. That will make me:) for days on end....

16. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

Me too...I think it's a fab idea!!! :D

17. 12ss12

What ? No one has any say about namgnorts of riaf ? Still thinking, I suppose.

The below picture with the words in block was released today .

I do not go at all well with Mathematics. Did you help me a little?

If ...

[​IMG] / [​IMG] = [​IMG]

and ...

[​IMG] / [​IMG]= [​IMG]

Then ...

[​IMG] / [​IMG] = [​IMG]

http://el.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/Εξισώσεις-farmerama.14073/#post-77848

---------------------------

More coconuts. Why, look at that coconut !

Does 4, 6 = 1 mean that the event starts on 4.6 and 1 denotes the first day ?
    what does 21, 6, 18 mean. May be 21.6 is also a date. Then what does 18 denote.
    30 might denote 30 days. I am just thinking in all directions and they might or not be the correct answer.

Got another clue :
    [​IMG]
    http://es.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...ventos-en-mayo-2015.17369/page-21#post-253142

So the event ends on July 4th? Does that strike a chord ?

IVANCICA30, meba091 and JJenks like this.
  18. puppiesnponies

Event beginning on 4 June and going for 30 days would end on 4 July.

I am intrigued by the 18 coconut because it has a tropical flower on it....looks like something for Baha happens on the 18th day of the event which would be 21 June.

19. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

namgnorts of riaf = fair of strongman =
    Renzo maybe ? There were some rumors of changes coming.

The opening of the Reef....please, please :oops: A girl can wish can't she :p

20. puppiesnponies

I'll wish even bigger JJ -- since it has been soooooo looooong in coming, I will venture a guess (wish, hope) that the present in the 18th coconut is free access to the coral reef! :p No need to worry about Golden Bananas! Or maybe we'll get enough GB to go swimming/sailing...

I like Renzo but do wish a new game would be added. BP has been doing a good job of rotating prizes but the last couple of fairs I haven't had as much time to play so I haven't been able to redeem any tickets. Was one of them during a breeding event? It was something....I can't remember but I do remember that I did not do the fair because of too much clicking on the main farm...my hands just would not work well enough for the fun at the fair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.