1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingfisher, Coconut ??

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by 12ss12, May 28, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

~edit~...big ones, small ones...:music::music:

Last edited by moderator: Jun 1, 2015
    dgirl_200, Cassie101, 12ss12 and 2 others like this.
  2. Dienstag

Dienstag Exceptional Talent

Hopefully, this time, I won't forget to open the big box on the bottom.

Made the mistake with the Adventskalender.:cry:

3. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Features: 12-hour BTP 10000
    Not themed

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/nyári-nyereményözön-2015.12626/

Our FAQ is released.

----------------------------

5 = 53
    ( 52 + 57 + 55 + 52 + 51-53 ) × 48 + 57-50 = 2. box
    [​IMG]

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-jónásné-is-szabadon-szárnyra-kelhet.12592/page-80#post-259731
    The riddle isin ASCII code and the answer is (4 + 9 + 7 + 3-5 + 4) x0 + 9-2 = 7 = 2. box.

I think this riddle might be related to the second gift box (2.box- it says & which is yellow in colour) in the coconut rows. The answer is 7 and from the 7th picture the mega gift might be that whatever goes into barn will increased - by what percentage, I do not know. The picture shows +1. Yesterday the mega prize was 100 % Ep. So why not 100% harvest. 7th Picture seems to indicate so. But wait 8th picture says 100% Barn. So what is 'green arrow, barn +1' ?

Its my guess and you are welcome to derive any other conclusions too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

**deleted** Got confused with coconuts & gifts. :music: doubts/gossips clarified.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  4. abc12328

abc12328 Someday Author

Yes. It certainly is the 2 box. Wonder what it contains ?

dgirl_200 and IVANCICA30 like this.
  5. 12ss12

bygo_cris, dgirl_200 and IVANCICA30 like this.
  6. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

So today's end of week gift is +1 crops for 48 hours :D:inlove:. Trust me to open it AFTER I harvested my MM crops xD. Now to tear out all my animal pens and put back in crops for 48 hours :p:wuerg:.

7. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head.......

8. 12ss12

9. Dienstag

Dienstag Exceptional Talent

16 pictures, 8 numbers and 12780 event plants. o_O

Some of the pictures could be rewards. Would love to get the turtle and sugar tree. Bikinis and breeding animals could be needed in the event.
    Maybe the letters some how describe the pictures with one, or so, letter missing. The missing letters and the above numbers are the answer.
    Just, I"am not good in these kind of puzzles. Especially if I don't know the language. :oops:

dgirl_200 likes this.
  10. 12ss12

Answer to the above puzzle:-

potato
    salad
    mushroom
    corn
    organ
    pumpkin
    poppy
    pineapple
    bsgkotpa

szupertáp will be in the box
    It was the advent of the Primary 30pcs-inch box, I hope you are not disclosed below

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-jónásné-is-szabadon-szárnyra-kelhet.12592/page-132#post-268788

Honey, paint palette, horseback riding lessons. Potatoes, cucumbers, cabbage one.
    Oh, one more fruit also significant.

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-jónásné-is-szabadon-szárnyra-kelhet.12592/page-133#post-268850

My observation :
    I think the puzzle answers 2 events- the summer calendar and Breeding Event ?or Summer Event ? Which Event I cannot make out. I think it is breeding event as it is gossiped that there would be no event crop for summer event and hence we will be producing in the mill the entire event. ( See my updated post in Captain Hook thread for detailed information) I read a week before or so somewhere in the Spanish forum that potatoes, cucumber, lettuce and paint palette are needed for breeding event.

May be someone who knows Hungary can help us to understand better the above translation.

Salad is our lettuce crop. The crops and product are needed for an event. The event I am not sure.

Seems you were nearer to the solution to the puzzle. Can you make out something more from the above solution which I took from Hungarian Forum.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  11. 12ss12

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  12. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Will we get these golden bananas from a coconut?

SillyGuy and Cassie101 like this.
  13. 12ss12

bygo_cris and Brookeham like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.