1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Letters of the Alphabet

Discussion in 'Forum games' started by Jazac, Feb 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Jazac

Jazac Forum Duke

M -Hint: 3 letters are doubled Remember I also said if I post the letter is not in it... so this is another hint. M is out

Don't forget the A though... I did have to start this...lol a maybe in it.. or it may not be.

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies All knowing Oracle

N

Are you thinking Carrot bread?

3. nm561

nm561 Forum Pro

O

Goji Berries

swCactus1 likes this.
  4. puppiesnponies

P

Is it blueberries?

Nala777 likes this.
  5. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Connoisseur

Q . I'm not good at guessing, so it it could be anything. Blueberries, Goji berries, ...................

6. Jazac

Jazac Forum Duke

Ok stop.... Game over... All letters of Happy Easter has been spelled.. Again sorry I could not provide more hints...It was hard to come up with some as afraid to give it away...lol I feel bad cause I was not here to help weed out letters that was NOT used.. Please forgive me. Totally my fault.

After this, Not sure I will do another Alphabet game. Thank you all for playing..

Will these players please tell me what you wish to have.. Craft item(which one), Artisan product(which one), Tool box, Wilson, or Hot Elixir of life?

@kibsnfebs
    @Cassie101
    @paru13
    @Nala777
    @Sister3
    @swCactus1
    @puppiesnponies
    @007Farming
    @nm561
    @nm56

I also included players who would've won otherwise. So don't worry if you see someone without the winning letters. I also tried to go through the posts to see if I could come up with more winners who otherwise would've won. I could NOT find more winners. If anyone else can find. Please let me know. Thank you again to all.

If you wish send me IGM of what you want.

7. Cassie101

Cassie101 Board Veteran

Well done for coming up with the game Jazac. :D

Hot Elixir of life for me please :)

swCactus1, Nala777 and kibsnfebs like this.
  8. puppiesnponies

Thank you Jazac for the game :)

Congratulations to the winners :)

swCactus1, Nala777 and kibsnfebs like this.
  9. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Great Master

Thank you Jazac, an interesting game :)

Happiness Serum for me :)

swCactus1 and Nala777 like this.
  10. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Connoisseur

Thanks @Jazac , for the game.

swCactus1 likes this.
  11. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Baron

I enjoyed that game thanks!!

swCactus1 and Nala777 like this.
  12. swCactus1

swCactus1 Active Author

Thanks Jazac for the game! It was interesting and fun :)

Please send me a Hot Elixir of Life

13. Jazac

Jazac Forum Duke

You all are very welcome... But my lack of being here when posts started ,messed it up.. Plus you all had very few hints. Since it was all my fault, I have thought about it since I been home from work trying to log in. Every one that played the game is a winner.. I only found 2 more players... If I missed anyone let me know... I am tired and sore and have to work tommrow too..

@illy1996 and @Elemeef Please also let me know what you wish to have...

I will send/start sending rewards out soon... It may be a few days.. But don't worry its coming your way ;)

14. Elemeef

Elemeef Forum Inhabitant

@Jazac Thank you but I don't need anything. If you know of a young farm that could use a gift please give to them. Thanks for the game.
    Hope you are feeling less sore after a good sleep.

15. Sister3

Sister3 Someday Author

Jazac thank you for the challenging game. It was fun to try, and see the others contributions and thoughts. Congratulations to all the players .
    I did mess up so you don't have to send me anything. But if you want, send me anything at all. Cheers:inlove: