1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Login gift

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by thesmileface, Aug 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesmileface

thesmileface Junior Expert

I am at level 90. I am login daily. Every time i login & get my regular gift ,then click the extra gift, it says "get this gift tomorrow", and next day it did it again. I never really get the extra gift.

I only get the extra gifts on the day I became level 90, and after that only 2 times.

What should I do? Did I do any wrong step?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello thesmileface,

After you have received the "special" present after reaching level 90, you have a chance only of receiving any special packages when you eat cake with Fuzzles. Here is the Daily login bonus FAQ.

Can I assist you further?

3. thesmileface

Sorry English is not my first language. Let me know if I understand this correctly.

Regularly, when I eat the cake with Fuzzles, I get a wheel spin + a reward.

Now, I am at level 90, after I eat cake with Fuzzles, I will get a wheel spin + a reward(but a chance of better reward),

NOT a wheel spin + a reward + bonus.

When
    I login, I should click the cake & the box on the table, not the gift boxes around the table, the system will automatic deal with those. Should I click the red box after eating cake in 5 straight days ? or system takes care of that too?

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

That is correct.
    You only need to click on the cake and the present on the table. The system takes care of the order of boxes that arrive on the table.

Can I assist you further?

5. thesmileface

That will be all. Thanks your help.

6. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you're welcome

~~NFQ - closing thread~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.