1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MARLY

Discussion in 'Gabfest' started by MARLYMAR, Nov 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Old Hand

I wish I could help but unfortunately I am not your side of the 'pond'.

MARLYMAR likes this.
  2. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

I got Marly an appointment for nov.28th to have the mass removed I had a scare today :( :cry::cry: and some of the tissue on the mass ripped and was hanging it wasn't bleeding or anything thank God :oops::oops: I called the Dr and asked him what I should do he put her on antibiotics I have to go pick up in the morning I explained everything to him and he said he could do it on the 28th I asked him if he thought she would be ok until then and he said yes so please pray for her and pray for the vet on the 28th that he can get it all removed and that she is ok until I get her in there. :oops::oops: im still shaking im so worried and scared :(:(

farmerumf and tlcmom like this.
  3. tlcmom

tlcmom Forum Expert

praying for Marley and you

Cassie101, MARLYMAR and farmerumf like this.
  4. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Old Hand

Thinking about you and Marly and hoping that all goes well on the 28th.

MARLYMAR likes this.
  5. MARLYMAR

thank you guys I got her started on her antibiotics I hope they start working soon the open sore on her mass is awful :( and has a bad smell :( im hoping these antibiotics heal the infection before the 28th :oops:

6. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Duke

Does anyon know howto start up a crowd funding campaign for Marly?? If so, set it up and let us know where to donate to. I am all in!!

MARLYMAR likes this.
  7. MARLYMAR

thank you 007 :inlove: if anyone is interested in helping you have to IGM me im not allowed to post any links here in the forum :(

007Farming likes this.
  8. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Duke

Super excited to see the support on your surgery fund page Marly:inlove:Half way there!!

MARLYMAR likes this.
  9. MARLYMAR

yes thankfully im getting there. I have surgery scheduled for the 28th please we need all the love, thoughts and prayers we can get for marly and the Dr. that he can get all the cancer out and that marly does well in surgery and after surgery :oops: and we still need help to pay for this its going to be expensive but my girl is worth it :(:inlove:

10. Cassie101

Cassie101 Board Veteran

All my thoughts and prayers for you both :)

MARLYMAR, sanddollar15 and tlcmom like this.
  11. MARLYMAR

thank you cassie101 :inlove:

Cassie101 likes this.
  12. flwrsndnc

flwrsndnc Exceptional Talent

Marly goes in for surgery in the morning im so scared and worried I pray that the vet can get it all this time and that Marly will be ok before during and after the surgery :oops::oops::(:cry:

crazyfarmer_sugar and tlcmom like this.
  13. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Old Hand

Will be thinking of you and Marly and hoping that all goes well.

crazyfarmer_sugar and MARLYMAR like this.
  14. MARLYMAR

well she had her surgery and the dr thinks its coming back already he said if it is next step would be amputation :( :cry::wuerg::oops::( im just praying he got it all and it doesn't come back :oops::oops::(:(:cry:I just feel sick about it

15. tlcmom

tlcmom Forum Expert

I'm so sorry to hear that Marley may have further complications. Let's pray that the doctor was able to remove all the bad tissue. Sending you love and healing for Marley

16. MARLYMAR

thank you tlcmom :)

007Farming and tlcmom like this.
  17. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Marlymar, I'm so sorry to read about your baby. Having nursed 3 dogs thru cancer in the last 16 years, I know how emotionally devastating this is. Praying for healing for Marly, and you as well. Don't forget to take care of you, even tho you probably don't much feel like it.

18. MARLYMAR

thank you spotsbox I am very emotional right now the not knowing which way this is going to go is really hard we are very attached to each other :oops::oops::( and the decision between amputation of her leg or putting her down is a really hard decision to make :(:wuerg: she is really healthy other than that cancer in her leg :sleepy: and I will be very devastated if anything happens to her :cry::oops::(

Lilaclady, sanddollar15 and Cassie101 like this.
  19. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Duke

I am sooooooo sad for you Marlymar:cry::cry:I am confident that whatever decision you make will be hard and in love for your fur baby. Aggresive is not a friendly playmate.....I am rendered to tears for you:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:May your mind find the right answer and your heart find peace in it and your spirit breathe relief...eventually

20. MARLYMAR

thank you 007 I appreciate it :inlove::(:(