1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mentor

Discussion in 'General issues' started by Arielh, Aug 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arielh

Arielh All knowing Oracle

I got a message from the System that I have finally become a mentor. But how have I become a mentor if I don't have chickadees?
    Thank you for your time
    ID: 10154901

Edit: Wow after I posted this thread I got a notification that I got my first chickadee!
    I can't even believe it I waited for so long to be a mentor!

I will make another question then. The chickadee I got speaks English right? So it depends on the flag I use to log in to the farm for which countries I will get chickadees from?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. Osprey

Osprey Forum Moderator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Arielh,

This system is based on the game language, therefore the mentor/chickadees pairings will be done based on the game interface language (for example, users who login to the game using English will be paired to other users who have chosen English as their game language, regardless of what their actual location is). Hope this clears things for you.

Can I assist with anything else?

3. Arielh

Arielh All knowing Oracle

Thank you very much Osprey:)
    This is the first time I see you, well I have been absent recently, so I want to say it is nice meeting you:music:
    You can close the thread.

4. Osprey

Osprey Forum Moderator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Arielh,

Nice to meet you too:D

Closing as requested.

~Closed~​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.