1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mentoring system

Discussion in 'General issues' started by squigglegiggle, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:59 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Old Hand

More of a query than an issue, but is the mentoring system still accepting mentors?

I applied pretty much as soon as it started up (I think...I honestly can't remember) and still haven't been accepted. I know there were issues at the time but I thought those had been resolved, and from comments I've seen on the forum it seems like the mentoring system is running smoothly and is a part of regular farming nowadays.

So I guess my question is...what's up with the system? Is it still happening? Has it stopped accepting mentors and only those previously accepted can mentor now?

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello squigglegiggle :)

Yes, the mentoring system is still accepting new mentors. If it has been a long time since you applied, please double check your Farmhouse and see what the status is. If you get a message that states you are in process, all you can do is wait.

May I assist you further?

3. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Old Hand

Nope, that's all, thank you! 4 years and counting...what's the bet I'll be accepted the day I leave the game? ;) Thanks for your help :D

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome :)

Hopefully, you will be able to begin mentoring soon.

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.