1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Mini Events: August 2015

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by teddy.bear, Aug 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the mini events going on this month, in this Feedback thread.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future mini events.

If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

Don't forget: You are also more than welcomed to join us and give your Feedback, or ask your questions in Chat!

We are looking forward to your feedback!
    Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. T_rixy

T_rixy Junior Expert

I was really glad to see MM extended to a day and a half instead of just 24 hours. That gives everyone a chance of harvesting an overnight crop and using it at Jack's shop during the same MM. That just wasn't possible in my time zone when MM is only 24 hours. This levels the playing field and I hope becomes the new norm.

3. chookie

chookie Exceptional Talent

I love the extended MM; it means I get the full 24 hours to make a dent in those quests. Thankyou!

Aetheria14, alexis2112 and Banjoman like this.
  4. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

BP has a winner with the extended MM! I also hope this remains the general rule for MM.

5. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Count Count

The extended MM is nice but having Renzo's Fair at the same time means not being able to do justice to both. Either you concentrate on one or the other or divide your attention between the two and not do justice to either one.

6. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Overlooker

I beg to differ BC... I liked having MM and Renzo at the same time since I could multi-task and get Stars and a Night-Mare Tower at the same time between MM crops (even Monster Pumpkins) hit the Mach-o-Meter a few times. Like others I applaud the decision to extend the MM.

7. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I agree, the extended MM meant that, though I was away for the evening, I could still get quite a few harvests of MM crops done. I still have lots to do on both farms but this definitely helped me towards the many quests I have outstanding! :D

I don't think that we needed to decide between Renzo's and MM. I was going to leave Renzo this time round but I found I had plenty of time to do both. :inlove:

Aetheria14, alexis2112 and Avienne_1 like this.
  8. Avienne_1

Avienne_1 Active Author

Love that little bit extra time on MM. Thanks for bringing back Renzo too. That rooster is finally mine :)

9. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Master

I got extra thousands of crops I normally wouldn't have time for like the glow mold for example, I'm going to get a Pharaoh next time it's on and get a couple of spiders. The latest on my wish list is..where's a supergrow sale when you need one? I've overdosed on it to get Osier's going on the first day although I have plenty in stock it's not going to last at my rate of conspicuous consumption.

Aetheria14 and alexis2112 like this.
  10. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

I :inlove: the extended MM ^_^

Aetheria14 and alexis2112 like this.
  11. FionaSky

FionaSky Active Author

An 8 hour BBD? Seeing how its for a very limited time, this will be one that many people will not be able to make use of due to starting time being late night/early morning or while people are at work or school. And while there may be another one later in the week, this will one will probably disappoint more people than it makes happy due to the inconvenient timing.

12. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

I am crossing my fingers and really, really hoping that there will be another Baby Boom this weekend, as there usually is one on weekends during breeding events. I just can't fathom that BP would be so cruel as to schedule an 8 hour only BB when, as Fiona pointed out, a great many players, at least in the US, will not be able to participate due to work, school, or other conflicts, without giving us another regular one :(. I am choosing to be cautiously optimistic at this point, because I can't ever remember a breeding event that we weren't given the full weekend BBD, so I'm not panicked. And I don't mind a bonus (if it is) BBD before the main weekend one. My only suggestion would be that time differences be considered when scheduling it, so that both farmers from Europe AND the US can participate fully.8)

Aetheria14, Cassie101 and steph2014 like this.
  13. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I will be unable to benefit from this extra (I hope) BB, as I am working throughout this very short event. I am also crossing everything that there will be the usual BB weekend though, again, due to other commitments, I will only be able to participate a little (but anything is better than nothing!). :p

I know it is difficult to keep everybody in every time zone happy with event timings but it would be fairer to have short events like this covering the whole 24 hour period. It could still mean that people who work shifts would be unable to benefit but it would ensure that the majority of farmers have an equal chance. :)

Aetheria14, CINDYW712 and spotsbox like this.
  14. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

As usual all the events here starts late time around 11 PM so I will probably not have any chance for this BBD :( Why just 8 h?! Why...

Aetheria14 and CINDYW712 like this.
  15. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Board Veteran

We had a bonus Baby Boom last month and still got the longer version - 49 hours, if my memory serves.....
    What a great surprise !!!!! I am pleased to have found out a little under three hours before it starts.....
    Sleep is for .....um...... Non Breeders !!!!! Thanks, BP, for the surprise !!!:D

Note: I wouldn't have been pleased to find out afterwards..........:wuerg:

Aetheria14 and Brookeham like this.
  16. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Baron

I am not pleased that the Power Feed offer ended early. I hope there will be a Baby Boom and a further Power Feed offer at the weekend although I don't hold my breath. Just as BP seem to be doing things right, they change the rules.

Aetheria14, bygo_cris and Brookeham like this.
  17. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I also hope there will be another Baby boom and Power feed this weekend. I am able to take advantage of the Baby boom today but was away from the computer for only 1/2 hour and when I came back the PF sale was over. Now, I am very limited in what I can do for the rest of Baby boom.

18. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

Came home from work, looking forward to a quick run of baby boom, only to find that the timing was set PRECISELY so that anyone working normal hours in the US would miss it! I managed to get all of 15 minutes in, and that only because I got home early today. If I did not have both the cloud row and plenty of phermones, it would have been worthless.

Pretty poor consideration is all I have to say.

Aetheria14, bygo_cris and uggi-buggi like this.
  19. uggi-buggi

uggi-buggi Someday Author

I agree with Woody...I didn't realize that it was over until I had wasted a craft product and a load of pheromones. Very disappointed with the timing! I hope that another Baby Boom will be offered over the weekend to allow players from different time zones to participate.

Aetheria14 and bygo_cris like this.
  20. T_rixy

T_rixy Junior Expert

The BB sale was just too short for a game that markets itself as global. It ran 5am to 9am here so just as I logged on this morning it was over. Oh well, guess I'll keep my RM in my pocket.

I like the idea of short time events but to be fair to everyone they should start when you log on that day. It would be much better to have the BB sale available for 12 or 24 hours and everyone's first log on during that period would get a 4 hour window to take advantage of the sale.

Aetheria14 and bygo_cris like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.