1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Mini Events: August 2015

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by teddy.bear, Aug 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elimeno

elimeno Count Count

Baby Boom bust. I hardly think its fair to randomly do a baby boom/power feed 1) w/o warning and 2) for only, what, 7 hours? Especially unfair considering that the neon event is still going on...so yea, not cool >:(

Aetheria14 and bygo_cris like this.
  2. FelicityFox

FelicityFox Someday Author

So I am now wondering, BP, are you listening at all? We already went this go round about the fact that you are grossly unfair at times to your US players when other countries got advanced notice of events and requirements, then again, when you had that crazy 3 day event during the week and now, an 8 hr BBD that any working person in the US will be unable to participate in. I managed 1 hour - one measly hour. Ridiculous and unfair during a breeding event.
    Seriously, given the start and end time you might as well have just posted it as an added bonus for our European players only.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Aetheria14 likes this.
  3. Mar_Bear

Mar_Bear Regular

As i had posted in the general issues when i found out about BB and PF sale I am extremely upset and disappointed.. the players in the US got the -edit- on this one.. sure it ran in the morning but you may not have school in-session there but it is going on here. (this includes college) If we are not in school then this same time is when most people work. Some of us go to work and school. I know that there are some who live in the US who may have been fortunate enough to have the day off or they dont work (i am happy for them if they got to participate) but the majority in the US seem to be highly disappointed. I would have thought that there could have been some sort of compromise where everyone would have been able to participate for at least a few hours. I am not sure when the announcement came out but i get the impression it was really short notice which is also pretty crappy itself when the event was so extremely short!!

Last edited by moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    Aetheria14 likes this.
  4. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Inhabitant

Short time is bad enough, but short notice makes it worse, and lack of communication and changing the parameters at the last minute (in terms of the cutoff of the PF sale) just puts the icing on the cake. I don't see the point of being so stingy with the sale and BB for this event.

Aetheria14 likes this.
  5. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

This BB did not exist for me since it was during night time >:( This is not fair for some players... -.-

Aetheria14 likes this.
  6. 100keltic

100keltic Board Analyst

Ummm, please only throw green tomatoes.
    I think it was fine ok, I had to get up at a really sick time, but I take it as not being in the country the game is from.
    I am just happy I get in on the extras, please don't stop.

I learned from last time you popped a mini event in, anything can happen, get ready, even tools can be used stock up, just be ready, MM may be extended even though written as 24 hours, be ready.

A stand-up comic did a skid on the privileged side of the plane just don't let the left side know about the cool stuff on the right side...
    Please don't do this, I am happy to get up early.

As for the PF stopping early well, things happen. I was going to get some....oh well, money I can spend on more stuffies for my dog, he wont mind.

7. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

Thank you for listening and bringing us another Babyboom and powerfeed sale!

This might be a good idea, but maybe you should post it in the suggestion thread? (not a mod, of course.. just saying)

Aetheria14 likes this.
  8. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

Thanks for the timely mill subscription sale. I love that you allow us to buy multiple months as well.

Aetheria14 likes this.
  9. FelicityFox

FelicityFox Someday Author

The additional BBD event does not erase the fact that your European players (mostly) were given an unfair early advantage. They were able to breed early and take advantage of BBD to complete the event and have spare animals in order to make money on the market while the rest of us were not. Now that BBD is open to everyone and it is later in the event that opportunity is lost for the rest of us.

10. zoonose

zoonose Forum-Apprentice

for the last 4 or 5 breeding events, there has been a short BB and PF sale on day 1, then a longer one for the weekend... so no issue with that for me :)

But why do you not go back to having magical stalk sales for the rows from previous events? I missed some rows (or some givers) due to not being able to complete the event, and would be happy to fill the gaps for BB... But a completely new row with completely new givers is just not worth it for me.
    How about themed rows for *really* old events? Or things you can only get at jacks' shop? Or one for the golf club/pool/limo/villa?

Aetheria14 likes this.
  11. acme

acme Forum-Apprentice

BABY BOOM:
    Maybe it's just my farm but a BB event is not something to look forward to anymore, it's actually discouraging.
    Actually I don't think we even have BB's anymore, it's more like a RESTOCK BOOM event.
    The vast majority of breeding results for me are 2 thru 6 of the base animal and 1 of the next level coloured animal, even a one level skip or a set of twins is a low percentage.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    Aetheria14 and harry011975 like this.
  12. Erridge

Erridge Forum Connoisseur

I was happy with the Baby Boom days and power feed sales. :)
    I liked the extended MM event.. :)
    Not that bothered about Renko's, that's probably because I'm not very good at the games.;)

It would be great if we were able to win items for clouds that we didn't get first time round and please
    how about having recipes that were winnable in the past as prizes. :)

13. playful123

playful123 Forum Inhabitant

nevermind all these mini events n cr sales add some more crops to baha so sick of growing same old crap have more than 30.000 of everything no new crop since bell peppers

Aetheria14 likes this.
  14. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Cloud row sale: Back to no ingame info on the cloud row bonus -.-

15. playful123

playful123 Forum Inhabitant

ty for the extra baha space now we need new crops to grow

Aetheria14 likes this.
  16. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

the just pass wonder tree event is disappointed.
    Not because I can't get good result But the bug cause some of farmers like me
    don't feel good. Whenever there is event held on Friday, I will be a little worry if
    there is some bug/accident occur which we can't get prompt reply from BP
    Yes, just like this one. Some farmers cannot got their trees. either mainland or Baha.
    Not every players had a big purse! We may buy some more trees, only after we had
    got the result, we would consider to further buy or not. Right now. I only buy 5
    Baha trees. But I cannot get the result as the tree don't credit to my barn.
    I don't know if I further try will get the tree or not.
    1) I scare to buy anymore & still not in my barn
    2)If I got the new trees, why should I buy again to get something may be rubbish!

I really hope that BP should think about this.It's a worldwide game. the game run 24 hr
    whole year restless. The palyers come from all timezone.
    There should have a system to keep their customers don't get struck when the staff dayoff.
    Esp it's a mini event. When they come back to work on monday. Event end!
    Pls, next time to consider short time event. Don't go on Friday unless you had someone
    On-Duty!

Aetheria14 likes this.
  17. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Forum Great Master

Godess's gifts: Pass. Once more, no CC item to earn.
    Ep I can get with every single harvest on the farm, for that i don't need another cloud row and more RSI in activating them.

18. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely Farmers,

Thank you all for your feedback, it is very much appreciated!
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

- closing thread -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.