1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

minor FAQ error

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by woody, Sep 7, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

You do such a great job, Teddy, I know you would want to know ASAP.

The picture of the single pens is in a different location than the description.

No big deal, just making you aware. Close the thread as soon as read.

A final summer bar-b-que of chicken, burgers, hotdogs, all the trimmings (ketchip, relish, mustard, onions, tomatoes, mayonaise, lettuce), potato salad, corn on the cob, maple-baked beans, watermelon, chips along with blackberry cobbler for dessert and with fresh lemonade and sodas to drink. share with the team....

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello woody :(

Could you please be so kind and point me to the right direction? I am not sure where is the wrong picture / description.

Thank you for your kind words and for so many goodies :eek: what should I start with? :inlove:
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

MY bad ... it was in the recently posted goose FAQs. Maybe you even corrected it already?

anyway, go ahead and close!
    Adding ice cream cones to the goodies for an afternoon treat!

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Thank you, woody. What I've done with the Goose FAQ earlier was a mistake - I tried to copy the template of the runes post to use if for the Beavers FAQ ( which I have been busted for xD ) and accidentally I posted in the Goose FAQ again, instead of the Beavers one - so maybe that's what you have noticed earlier (the images were missing in that post.

Thank you for the ice cream cones - mmmm, chocolate! :inlove:

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

- closing thread as there are no further questions -

spotsbox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.