1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirabelle Plum tree

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Sue46, May 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue46

Sue46 Forum-Apprentice

Can some one please tell me how or where I can find a "base Mirabelle Plum tree. I have the XXL one Thanks Sue46

2. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Hi Sue46! Not a mod, but the Mirabelle plum base tree was originally a shop purchase for BBs. At some point it had to have become available in mystery seedlings, tho, since I have it and I never bought one for BBs. It may be available on the farm wheel as well, I don't remember. You can also get one during the upcoming G&T event (I will add you to my list ;) ). Hope this helps!

Cassie101 and joanc123 like this.
  3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Sue46 :)

The Mirabelle plum tree is a rare tree and the XXL upgrades were offered in the Wonder Tree seedlings beginning in October 2017.

Spotsbox is correct, you can try to get one during Gift and Trade.

May I assist you further?

4. Sue46

Sue46 Forum-Apprentice

Thank you both
    > I will try in the Gift & trade. You may close the thread

5. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome :)

Good luck finding the Mirabelle plum. No further questions. Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.