1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Missing Baha Items/Goods Access

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by teddy.bear, Feb 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

Thank you. I can move the items, I just thought it might be a new aspect of the old problem. I will only post again if it will help, but without screenshots, I think its not going to assist any.

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Thank you for letting us know, woody.

Please use this thread only if the old issue returns - missing tropical goods from the market, temple, etc. The others might have a different cause - hopefully the initial problem is history ( crossing all fingers toes and paws xD )​

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

-Mir85- likes this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

The problem has resumed on pnp. I have no crops, tropical farm trees (the rare ones from wonder seedlings are there), animals, animal feed, or Baha products in the market.

ID:42614584

4. teddy.bear

Oh no, no, no :oops:

Please tell me this error did not return. :( If it occurs again, can you please be so kind and post a screenshot, along with the browser version and Flash player version, and I will re-open this issue.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

5. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Count Count

It's back on my farm again. Went to check the price on chopsticks and nothing Baha in the market. Have not reset my farm as I am still able to plant on the island. Will post a screenshot of the temple shortly.

Browser: Opera
    Flash: (need to look it up but should be current).

Well, I was going to leave my farm that way so you could look at it but Murphy's Law decided to zap our power for a second and I had to log back in to complete the information. Screenshots below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  6. teddy.bear

Hello Sweet_Cassiopeia :(

Thank you very much for the report :( I will forward it to the Game Team - it will be probably late by the time they check it out so if you could let us know if it happens again, will be great. I have also cleared your server cache - hopefully it helps.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Sweet_Cassiopeia likes this.
  7. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Thanks teddy! I will surely let you know if it happens again but I hope it doesn't!

(Leaving some nice fudge at your doorstop.) :)

8. teddy.bear

Thank you, Sweet_Cassiopeia :) For both the report and fudge! I sure hope so as well!

Have a lovely weekend,
    teddy.bear

Sweet_Cassiopeia likes this.
  9. Halfmooncay

Halfmooncay Forum-Greenhorn

Hello Teddy, I did try reloading, clearing cache, restarting, seems won't work x.x Here's the screenshot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Kind regards,
    Halfmooncay

10. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

It has happened again. I will leave the farm in this condition for awhile as I can currently work around it. (If I lose my connection, you will have to forgive me.)

Hopefully this will help you figure it out.

[​IMG]

Firefox with the most recent flash player as of 10 days ago.

11. teddy.bear

Oh dear, not again - not today :( I have reported both your cases already, thank you very much for bringing them to our attention.

You should however proceed with regular farming - if there is something you need to place urgently on the island, let me know and I will do my best to place it for you.

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

12. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

Thanks teddy but I'm planting event crops there today and shouldn't need to place anything else there today. (I only noticed it because I was manually converting to 1x1s and my breeding pen option was greyed out.) I don't have enough spare CCs to go shopping in the market which is the only other drawback.

13. teddy.bear

You are most welcome, and thank you for letting us know, CaliChrome. :)

I wish you the best of luck getting rich in no time!

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

CaliChrome likes this.
  14. prodromos199999

prodromos199999 Forum-Greenhorn

@teddy.bear I tried to take a screenshot and clear the server cache but I can't...anyway,the problems I face are:
    1) I can't place tropical pastures,so I can't breed bahamarama animals
    2) I can't place bahamarama trees
    3) I can't place bahamarama stables
    4) I can't buy or sell any bahamarama product on the market.
    I am 94 level on bahamarama and farmerama means the world to me...I don't want to lose anything from my farm....please don't ignore me and let me know when you solve my problems...thanks :)
    ID: 13105353

15. teddy.bear

Hello prodromos199999, :)

:p Why would I ignore you? I'm not ignoring anyone :p I have cleared the server cache on both accounts, please check your accounts again to see if it helped.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

MissSmartyPants and -Mir85- like this.
  16. prodromos199999

prodromos199999 Forum-Greenhorn

@teddy.bear everything is the same as it was :/ I cant't place stables,trees and tropical pastures,I can't sell and buy bahamarama animals,trees,crops,and the monkey temple is still locked :(

17. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

It didn't change anything while I was still logged in but logging out and back has resulted in access once again. Can't say which thing helped though. I will let you know if I have any additional problems.

:)

18. teddy.bear

Thank you CaliChrome for your input on this matter.

prodromos199999, all I can recommend you to do is to try refreshing the game, then logging out and log back in, try a different browser, or attempt clearing browser cache and Flash cache - like in the past, the lovely players mentioned that repeated attempts eventually sorted the issue.

A fix will surely not come today, I am afraid, so please try to see which one of them will help :( I have cleared the server cache for the accounts again as well.

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

19. Sweet_Cassiopeia

And again. I will go ahead and log out and back as it is unlikely tech personnel can check it at this hour.

:)

[​IMG]

Do note that it is showing my mainland level/stars and not my baha level/GBs which I just earlier today upped by one.

20. teddy.bear

Thank you very much, Sweet_Cassiopeia :)

I appreciate you took time to post the screenshot. I have now added your user ID and forwarded the screenshot as well. There is nobody to check it out now, indeed, but here are the good news ( I hope ):
    • there were a lot of reports and the issue has been acknowledged, as announced;
    • the problem was fixed before so the Dev team should know what went wrong, and be able to fix it again;

I have also cleared your server cache, hoping it helps a little. ​

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.