1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Missing Baha Items/Goods Access

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by teddy.bear, Feb 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Count Count

teddy, I really hate to be a bother but, even though you cleared my server cache and I cleared my browser caches (I've tried both Firefox and Opera), flash cache and logged in and out multiple times, my problem still exists.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    IVANCICA30 likes this.
  2. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

It's back again on my farm. None of the usual solutions have fixed it.

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  3. alexis2112

alexis2112 Forum Pro

Hi, same here. No Baha crops showing in city market, and my temple appears to be reset to the beginning with no progress shown. I can buy crops from my the Baha market, but only the units of 100. Have cleared cache, logged out and logged in. Thankfully I'm wrapped up in event and not needing the temple at this time. :)

4. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

I am experiencing the same on my farm as well.
    Kindly F1...

:(:(:(

5. Michael1877

Michael1877 Exceptional Talent

Same here, no Baha items on the market to sell or to buy with exception of Rare Tree fruits, Temple is locked......but items are available in the Tree- / Seed-/ Stable- Shop...I'm using IE 11 and tried Chrome, same issue on both. My son's farm works fine on the same computer and browser. Also tried the usual song and dance....refresh, log out and back in, clear all available caches.....

6. kmellish

kmellish Regular

Same here too, have done all the usual fix's, tried different browsers etc... all the same problems as Michael1877 ....

7. igloo_farmer

igloo_farmer Someday Author

User: igloo_farmerID: 51794422​

8. babasik56

babasik56 Someday Author

Baha items/goods in the temple have "locked" status" and they were unlocked

User: babasik56ID: 50459243
    adobe flash 17.0.0.134
    safary

9. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello lovely ones,

Thank you all for your reports - a fix has been synced as announced here, so please be so kind and try to clear your cache then re-check the island goods after logging back in.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

10. Halfmooncay

Halfmooncay Forum-Greenhorn

Bahamarama items shows up now ^^v yay ! Thanks a lot for the help

Kind regards,
    Halfmooncay

11. teddy.bear

Hello Halfmooncay :)

Thank you for letting us know, I am happy to hear this.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

12. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

All good now.
    Thanks.

:D:D:D

13. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

Yes, good here too!

14. prodromos199999

prodromos199999 Forum-Greenhorn

@teddy.bear everything is absolutely perfect now!!!!!! like nothing happened :D I can do everything now and the monkey temple is ok now !!!!! maybe the refreshing of the page helped !!

15. teddy.bear

:inlove: Thank you all so much for reporting back that everything is ok now, let's hope it stays this way - this time, for good!

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

16. Iwcarite

Iwcarite Forum-Greenhorn

My problem is in the mill...nothing shows up for Bahamarma (I have parrot, monkey, elephant, panda & sloth). The regular mill is fine.

17. teddy.bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.