1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing base feather-collector

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by sglick, Sep 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Hi, When I tried to put the new fabulous Pink feather-collector on Crystal Falls. I got the message that I needed the base. (slap on the forehead - rookie mistake).

I went to look for my base feather-collectors and they are all gone so I built a new one. It does not show up either.

I know I do not have many base feather-collectors since I have feather trees, but I know I at least had one.

Can you please help me find my base feather-collectors? Thank you in advance.

UPDATE: I try again to make a base feather-collector. This time it worked so I was able to build my Pink feather-collector. Can you still look for the others? I thought I at least had 1 -3 of them. Unless they made there way onto the train, but I rarely put workshops on the train in order to prevent mix-ups like this. LOL

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello sglick,

I can only see from your logs that you made the one Feather-collecting Station in the City Workshop at 2019-09-07 00:03:09. I could not see any recent logs for putting one on the train.
    You did gift one through Gift & Trade in August last year.
    I cannot tell if you had any other workshops in your inventory previously.

Can I assist you further?

3. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Thanks for looking. You can close.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.