1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

missing rabbits

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by happycallie, Aug 19, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happycallie

happycallie Forum Mogul

Hi I must be going crazy or I counted wrong last night. I thought I had 847 rabbits before going to bed last . This morning after breeding I only had 500 or a little more. Did one round
    of breeding with 15 pens so I should have only used 60 . Please help if you can.
    Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Happycallie
    ID#44901803

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello happycallie :(

When you have started breeding rabbits today, you had exactly 575 rabbits in your barn. I can only confirm that you have not sold any, but I am afraid we cannot see your previous stock so I cannot help you with this matter because there is no way for me to prove that the rabbits are missing :( . You can try contacting Support, giving as much details as possible about where did the rabbits come from - raised from rabbit hutches, bought, etc, and hopefully they can find out more details.

Is there anything else I could assist you with?
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

bygo_cris likes this.
  3. happycallie

happycallie Forum Mogul

Hi I just may have see it wrong or miss read the numbers in the barn That night.
    Thanks for the response . You may close.
    Happycallie

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

You are most welcome, happycallie - and I am really sorry I cannot help you more with this matter :( . I wish you a lot of fun breeding and getting all those Neon Stables :inlove: .

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

- closing thread as there are no further questions -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.