1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

missing Trees on Bahamarama

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by kinvara1, Oct 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinvara1

kinvara1 Forum-Apprentice

At around 15.30 on Saturday afternoon UK time I purchased 3 baha wonder trees, I checked the inventrory to plant them - nothing.....I refreshed and logged out and in again still no trees, thinking that I may have made a mistake as I did not check my BB before the purchase but am sure the bb went down- I purchased 3 more, and watched carefully, the bb went down by 15 and still no trees. I logged out as I had to go out so had no time to report the situation, I have checked in again and still no trees, these two transactions took place between
    15.30 and 16.00 uk time Saturday afternoon, I have other farms and have purchased on these with no problems, please can this be investigated, my farm is kinvara1 and my id is 36545847 thank you

Please now ignore above post, I suddenly realised that it might be that the wrong trees were purchased - I have checked and have now got six trees ready to plant on the main land - duhhhhhh you may close the thread please :(

Last edited by moderator: Oct 5, 2014
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello kinvara1 :)

Indeed you have purchased 3 Wonder trees for the main land first, then 3 Wonder trees for Bahamarama. I am sorry if these purchases were not intended :( But I am happy nothing is missing and I wish you the best of luck with the trees!
    ~ Closing thread as requested ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.