1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MM for Jan

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by julie1013, Dec 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I see there is no MM listed for Jan. Is there no full moon next month? xDxD I finally have a crow hoard and have been waiting to build a crows nest and now I might have to wait another whole month :cry::cry:

2. Michael1877

Michael1877 Exceptional Talent

The Mini Events are not posted immediately when the monthly preview is going online, unless they are starting at the beginning themselves....usually they are posted a day or two, or three, previous to their start time....So, if Moonlight Mania is starting on the 10th you'll see it posted probably around the 8th......this is an example, not actual dates for the event,
    I hope this answers your concern until a moderator picks up the subject....

3. julie1013

Whew!! I'm always seeing crows outside of my house in the fields...now if I could just get them to come to my farm...xD

shodack78 and Michael1877 like this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thankyou Michael1877 for your assistance.

When we have a date for Mooonlight Mania, it will be announced in the January Mini Events.

Can I assist the OP further?

Michael1877 likes this.
  5. julie1013

No thanks, shooger. You may close and have a safe and happy new year!

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Happy Holidays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.