1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod shooger.sweet, I need something

Discussion in 'General issues' started by farmer_broke, Jul 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum General

Hello Mod shooger.sweet :)

I sincerely hope that life is good for you.

I really would appreciate if you would arrange to help me with a little something. (No need to look like that.)

Sure you know I have initiated an Event: The farmer_broke Event.
    • We don't cause any problems
    • We police ourselves decently in the thread
    I still need a little something from you because I'm broke as usual. :cry:

There is a ranking system from -0- to 10 (from Aluminum Chickadee to Cemanti Chickadee).

Like I said, I'm broke. :cry:

Being as you are the one and only shooger.sweet, I feel it appropriate to come to you for assistance in sweetening the pie. You know, shooger.sweet ... sweeten the reward pie! :)

I'm not concerned with the Aluminum Chickadee ranking holders. They are all over the place. But I do have concerns about rewards for the hard-working levels 1 - 10 participating farmers.

Would you be so kind as to assist me by sweetenin the reward pie for levels one to 10?

Please and pretty-please and broke-please! I am sure with all of your contacts that you are about to work this matter out. I have faith in you that you would not let me down.

So what are you able to do to help me out? (Someone already complained about my bread roll reward. They said it was moldy.)

Thank you well in advance for your assistance with this trivial matter.

farmer_broke

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello farmer_broke,

I am sorry that you are broke :cry: You might find some tips for making CCs here xD

I am sorry that we cannot help with prizes as these can only be rewarded through Official Competitions o_O

Can I assist you further?

3. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum General

Thank you very much for your response.

I will scan the thread you have suggested.

Of course you know I have a plan for prizes but I thought I would ask. And please know that I definitely do not wish for the action I am taking with The Event to become an Official Competition. (too few can do it)

You may assist me further by immediately shutting down The farmer_broke Event if it causes any problem whatsoever.

How about lending me a couple of CAC for a year? (No answer necessary.)

Thank you again.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.