1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moonlight Mania ideas

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by puppiesnponies, Jun 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies All knowing Oracle

I have a couple of suggestions for Moonlight Mania to make things a bit easier.

1. Please separate MM crops, fruit, animals and products in the barn the way they are for both Mainland and Baha. Yes, it will make the list a bit longer but so much easier to see at a glance our inventory. With new content being added regularly, the total list of MM items is growing fairly quickly.

2. We don't have MM much that doesn't also have an accompanying event. The current event The Trail of Lights asks for fruit that comes from an Eerie wonder tree (Marshmallow ghost). Though that tree can be now crafted using MM items, it requires the fruit of another Eerie wonder tree (Sarcophagus pear) rather than just MM items that can be grown on the MM fields. Not all players have those trees and no way to complete the event without them. Please consider either changing the ingredients to be MM items or allowing us to use the market for the event much like we did for the Mystery of Herbs. If they could be sold in the market, they don't have to be a permanent addition but at least recurring when MM comes around.

farmlily3, Sue46, Nala777 and 11 others like this.
  2. baw815

baw815 Forum Overlooker

I agree wholeheartedly!!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :D :inlove: :inlove:

farmlily3, Sue46, 007Farming and 2 others like this.
  3. Jazac

Jazac Forum Duke

i wish i could buy the slime that i need for the event at the market... if it was not for that... i could've finished the event :cry:

4. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

I completely agree with pnp!!!!

5. trishap58

trishap58 Forum Mogul

totally agree

6. mindy1701

mindy1701 Exceptional Talent

Great ideas. Add me to the agreeable chorus

farmlily3, Sue46, Brookeham and 2 others like this.
  7. 007Farming

007Farming Board Veteran

And great ideas they are BP!! :D

8. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Commissioner

Wow, great ideas. I fully agree with you, PNP.

farmlily3, puppiesnponies and Sue46 like this.
  9. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

Agree fully with both suggestions! ;)

farmlily3 likes this.
  10. farmlily3

farmlily3 Commander of the Forum

8) Yep! Add me, too!:D