1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moonlight Mania? Please help

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Doenja75, Jan 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doenja75

Doenja75 Forum-Greenhorn

Hi
    Can ANYONE please help???
    I am Level 46, and have never done Moonlight Mania before. I couldn't wait for today's MM event. But I can't seem to go into MM "mode"??? There is only one icon in my green circle with the clock inside, and that is the "saving" icon. I have pressed F5, locked out and back in again, but still NOTHING. And the clock is ticking... Am I just stupid???
    Please, can you help me?
    Thank you so much
    Doenja75

Michael1877 likes this.
  2. MissSmartyPants

MissSmartyPants Padavan

It hasn't started yet. Moonlight Mania is starting at 15:00 German time...about five and a half hours from now. The little clock you see ticking is because other things (like Happy Stable Day) are currently going on, and the clock is counting down those other things.
    In about 5.5 hours, you'll be able to switch to MM mode. ;)

IVANCICA30 and abubadi66 like this.
  3. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hi Doenja75

As MissSmartyPants has kindly indicated, Moonlight Mania hasn't yet started, it is due to start at 15:00 CET.

Can I help further?

IVANCICA30 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.