1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moonlight Mania Starts soon...

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by davidb1yth007, Sep 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Board Veteran

Moonlight Mania starts in 105 minutes!
    It has been disguised by them putting September events out of order, so MM is at the top of page two, where you may not find it. Only a bare 24 hours, this time, although it seems we may have another later this month...

2. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I saw that too DB. Gonna make the most of them both! ;)

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I like that it also coincides with Gift and Trade so perhaps something that has been left on my field may have a new permanent home;):D

4. 007Farming

007Farming Count Count

I made a suggestion last G&T that BP open up MM so we can trade MM items. I posted a thank you in the G&T thank notes...so everyone go there and show our THANKS to BP!!

davidb1yth007 likes this.
  5. rivak

rivak Advanced

I've got a MM question - are the events usually so short? I thought I remembered participating in a couple of multi-day Moonlight events but the last ones have been barely 24 hours. That's not enough time to make decent progress on the crops that take a long time to grow. :(

6. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

rivak- The regular MM events are usually 24 hours. On occasion the game will have an MM event that lasts longer; and in October there is a special MM event with interesting playfield effects that coincides with halloween.

Using the terror bouquet to shorten the production time during the 24 hour MM events will help, as well as selecting simple goals. Hope that is useful info for you! :)

zerodegrees, 007Farming and baw815 like this.