1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

moonlight mania

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by lindacook25, Nov 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lindacook25

lindacook25 Forum-Greenhorn

My I.D is 7562565, how can I clear my field, unfortunately I wasn't able to log in this morning.
    Please advise me

2. Michael1877

Michael1877 Exceptional Talent

Hi there,
    if you mean that you need to get rid of weed on your fields for missing the harvest grace period, then just click on the field as if to harvest....you should get a rake symbol, click on the rake and it should start clearing the weed. If you are using farm machinery then there should be a second symbol to the right of your regular harvest symbol, that is the symbol for removing weeds on your fields. It takes a bit longer than normal harvesting, so be a little patient. If there is weed on the fields the deleting of such fields is blocked, so you have to remove weeds first...
    Hope this answers your problem,
    Happy Farming

3. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hi lindacook25

If you mean how do you harvest spooky crops once MM has finished, when the field returns to normal mode you can just harvest them as you would any other crop. If this isn't what you are referring to then please can you be more specific?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.