1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neighbour found my thermometer turn red

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by dnin21cent, Oct 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

hi, Mod.
    My neighbor just inform me that my neighbor Thermometer had become red. I was shock to hear that as I had daily login game. So what’s wrong?
    Will I be block from the game
    My id is 7051073 dnin21cent

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello dnin21cent,

Although you log in every day, if you are not spending more than a few minutes other than collect Calendar Gifts/ Daily log in bonus, your Neighbour Bar will eventually go down as you are not spending any real time on the Farm. I can see that this farm has not been harvested since the 23rd of September.

You will not be blocked from the Game as you are logging in regularly, but you will loose your Neighbours if you are not spending more time on the Farm.

Can I assist you further?

Sue46 likes this.
  3. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

thanks for the answer, I thought I had login and sometimes spin my wheel is OK.
    Well, I need to do farm work....need more than a few minutes.
    So, I will like to know, what is the definition of harvest my farm, as well as time spend on farm.
    If I only harvest 1 park deco item, do that also conisder farm work?
    Or only harvest 1 1x1 plot farm field , 1 tree or just 1 animal stall, is that also consider I had harvest?
    I do not harvest anything and just spend half an hour hang on game daily, is that consider I had spend
    real time on this game.
    My RL had been busy and really cannot spend alot of time on this game. I need to know the standard
    of be a active farmers. If I cannot achieve, I will advise my neighbor to let them know.
    thanks mod.

missbutterbean likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

You need to spend a bit of time on the Farm to keep your Neighbours active. Harvesting 1 Deco or harvesting 1 field is probably not enough time. If you are logging in and not completing any actions (market actions, milling, harvesting/replanting etc.) this would still show as being inactive.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

thanks Mod for answers.
    I got much clear mind now.
    pls closed thread.

6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.