1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neon Stables - Chameleon & Butterfly

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by 12ss12, Nov 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Neon Stables Event 8 - Butterflies & Chameleons.
    15th of November 2018 - 21st of November 2018
    The event FAQ can be found here.

To complete the event:
    - 1,008,000 barn value woth of butterflies or breeding butterflies (
    - 1,260,000 barn value woth of or breeding chameleons (
    - 400 neon hearts (drop only from harvesting of stables and workshops in 3 mainland fields and all tropical fields (Bahamarama, Rainforest and Crystal Falls), as well as the drop rate has been increased.)
    - 246 love locks for which we need 492 powerfeeds. (drops only from breeding of any animal)

We will get 110 powerfeed back from the event. So the net powerfeed used will be 382.

If you wish to donate just the ordinary butterfly or chameleon
    On butterfly side - 3601 ordinary butterflies
    On chameleon side - 3075 ordinary chameleons

And we get the Neon Butterfly Cocoon with 5 upgrades. After 5th upgrade we get +1 animal for 12hrs from our animal stables.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

I like this ... very much! Count me in - in fact, I have already filled up my motel! :inlove:

Nala777, tlcmom, SahraB and 8 others like this.
  3. Cassie101

Cassie101 Board Veteran

I'm in too :D

Nala777, tlcmom, SahraB and 7 others like this.
  4. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

Thanks for the information, 12ss12 :)
    Baby boom starting on Wednesday at 16:00 CET and ends at 14:00 CET on Thursday!!!!
    Just before the neon breeding event starts.... What a CRAP! Is BP ever learning time management?
    To take advantage from the baby boom we are loosing out on the love locks!

Is that anouncement a typo???

Nala777, tlcmom, Cassie101 and 10 others like this.
  5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

I am IN also! I just hope they bring a BABY BOOM back for us on Fri! Till then I will just wait:oops: and start the Great Chase Event!
    Good Luck everyone!;)

Nala777, Cassie101, SahraB and 9 others like this.
  6. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Duke

Why set a BBD prior a breeding event. And the worst is farmer cannot get
    any beneft as the breeding event need breeding lock. Farmers need breed during event!
    It got no sense!
    So.....
    Hope BP will offer a BBD at latter time.

7. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

I missed this bit! Ridiculous! -.-
    I for one (and I am sure many others) will wait till BB coincides with the event ... not missing out on Love Locks! -.-

Edit: I get it, we must choose between Farm Coins and Love Locks - no contest! :(

8. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

I too do not know seem to find the rationality of BBD finishing before the breeding event starts.

For fun : (Don't confuse the following with any official events of farmerama)
    I think the event might be for broke event. Just to get farm coins to open crystal falls. xD:p Because drops get converted to EPs and it means leveling up and leaving the mentor nest.
    All event that are being announced seems to favour his event. Farmerama is thinking just like him. May be he is a secret agent for Farmerama here.

9. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

GREAT!!!!!

xDxDxD

Nala777, SahraB, shellhappybj and 6 others like this.
  10. habalala

habalala Forum Overlooker

Thanks for the start and numbers One Two!

Butterfly donation values
    Base = 280
    lvl 1 = 1400 (best coloured donation option, needed 561 *4 = 2244 base + a lot of PF)
    lvl 2 = 5200
    lvl 3 = 17000
    lvl 4 = 53000
    lvl 5 = 170000
    lvl 6 = 540000
    (lvl 7 and 8 left out due to over donating value)
    Chameleon donation values
    Base = 410
    lvl 1 = 2400 (best coloured donation option, needed 526 *4 = 2104 base + a lot of PF)
    lvl 2 = 6800
    lvl 3 = 22000
    lvl 4 = 70000
    lvl 5 = 220000
    lvl 6 = 710000
    (lvl 7 and 8 left out due to over donating value)
    Very high requirements for all who don't have that many base animals or not have some of the higher level breeds already in stock.

I will like to get the new pet but I'm not that thrilled by the inbetween prizes given out untill then.
    Not sure I'll participate ..

Nala777, Cassie101, SahraB and 8 others like this.
  11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Great Master

I thought it was strange that the BBD was the day before the neon event started. They just want to fool us into using power feed and then having to buy more over the weekend. Hah! We're too wise for that, right?

12. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

Was thinking about my strategy..

I will do some breedings of butterfly and chameleon as long as babyboom is on. Getting the farmcoins at the same time.
    Will then do the REAL breeding for the event locks at the next BBD over the weekend.
    This way I won't end up with TOO many of the locks, still stocking up my barn.

Good Luck to everybody!!

Nala777, habalala, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  13. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Advanced

Thank you 12ss12, and everyone. I'm in for the neon stables. The pet looks great...will be thinking if I can do it, or if it is worth it. Right now I'm thinking the plus 1 would be great. Will see how it goes, it might be a mistake, and things will change. Good Luck everyone.:inlove: Looking this over...(correct me if I'm wrong) it looks like we only need 20 lovelocks ( from breeding) for the pet...all the rest will be from neon heart drops coming from the farm and Baha. This could be good, if the drops are good.

Nala777, habalala, Cassie101 and 5 others like this.
  14. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

For the pet and first upgrade it is 400 neon hearts and only 20 lovelocks. But if you want the other 3 upgrades for the pet, you need more lovelocks.

15. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Advanced

Thank You Mir85...:inlove: That's good to know. I was hoping it would be easier.:oops:

SahraB, habalala, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  16. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum General

Nope we are most definitely not - this dunce got all excited and then wondered where her love locks were :cry:xD

Nala777, habalala, joanc123 and 6 others like this.
  17. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum General

I don't quite understand why I find the rationality of the move. hahaha
    The broke logic:
    • BBD has served its purpose and is a nuisance to be regularly dealt with and little more
    • BBD was introduced to suck players into breeding in order to blaze a clear path to credit cards
    • pf sales levels occur as long as the ploy is functional
    • BBD is a double edged sword and is even a thorn in the side of developers.
    • In order to have relatively level pf sales with reliable predictability and increased sustainability, game players must be weened off breeding during a BB alone. And weening off pf use during a BBD is clearly being done.
    See for example:
    Wonderful One-Two :inlove:, I hope you had fun xDxD. My turn:
    • pf use and pf sales were definitely considered before launching the farmer_broke Event. There is no reason for developers to bother the event. The event is supportive of their actions.
    • Most farmers will always be aluminum ranked farmers. There are a few who are not. One must either think through the pf use or produce it inefficiently and receive the Golden Boot right out of the event.
    • OR purchase pf
    • AND breed or produce outside of BBD
    More fun:
    Do you like this:
    The +1 animal has been tested, results analyzed, and being implemented with plenty space for adjustment.
    • Very entertaining to consider if one will go back to the earliest +1 animal that one may think of.
    • Few players can even dream of having as many butterflies and chameleons as you mention. And even fewer can afford to purchase them in the open market even if the game freely gives players ccs. (hahaha)
    more and get a good laugh because you might even be able to hear someone singing: heeeeeeeeerrrrre fishy fishy fishy
    • Breeding animals called for have rarely been over level 3 thus far.
    • What is required for the breeding animals? ............. animals
    • And when the level of breeding animals is increase what is required? ..... more animals ....
    • Planned development? .... you bet
    More laughs:
    • hahaha Developers will/have already created an animal stall providing more than a Neon.
    • They can introduce it faster and more efficiently than I can add another rank to the farmer_broke Event. hahahahaha xD
    and food for thought and what appears irrational is indeed quite rational:
    • (sarcastically) I wonder whether the Rooster will ever be a breeding animal? ............... maybe ... but maybe a battle to do so too
    • One surely can breed a Rooster with a mini-chicken (in real life) quite easily ....
    • And no hurry hurry to introduce another breeding animal .... hahaha
    hahaha

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure give a +1 animal for 12 hours and suck players into going for it.

And then require a breeding animal in a later event which requires over 40,000 animals to produce.
    • the +1 animals and more are taken away
    • and RL funds for power feed are taken away from bank accounts too
    and all have fun and enjoy .... maybe xD

:cry::cry::cry::cry: One-Two One-Two One-Two
    I am in bad shape with just introducing the broke-wheel. :cry::cry::cry:

xDxDxDxD But I've got the the Broke Party-Wheel just waiting xDxDxD

gooooooooooooooooooooooooood luuuuu-uuuuckkkkkkkkkkk xD

Nala777, habalala, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  18. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

I will not spend real money for PF hehe...
    Enough in my barn for it, so I can breed and take advantage of the BBD without any money.

Nala777, Cassie101, habalala and 3 others like this.
  19. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum General

:cry: We MUST breed to work this event. BUT :cry::cry: my farm only has 11 power feed.

I'm so sad. :cry: I may as well just give my chickens a power feed treat for a week. :)

Nala777, tlcmom, RowSie and 3 others like this.
  20. habalala

habalala Forum Overlooker

After a good look around in my barn I decided the easiest way for me to get the new pet and desired 3 upgrades is to do:

butterfly - up to level 3
    neon - up to level 5
    chameleon - up to level 4

Luckily already have enough in stock for the donations so all I need to do is 80 breedings (for love locks) and gather 400 neon hearts from stalls/workshops on baha.

Will not get the neon stables and 4th upgrade but that's 100% fine with me and my farmlife.

Good luck to all, spread the love, keep smiling!

Nala777, SahraB, Cassie101 and 6 others like this.