1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Neon Stables Event

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by teddy.bear, Aug 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the Neon Stables event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

Don't forget: You are also more than welcomed to join us and give your Feedback, or ask your questions in Chat!

We are looking forward to your feedback!
    Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Forum Great Master

So far, by reading the faq, It looks very nice. I love the idea of the Neon Stables. I'm not too happy about the amount of animals needed for the rest though!

We'll see how it goes. :)

007Farming, JJenks and hatzeva like this.
  3. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

The event looks nice at first sight but the amount... :eek: I will skip this one and make some CC.

Cassie101 likes this.
  4. Bagy3

Bagy3 Forum-Apprentice

Im really excited for the event. Neon stables sound great and i cant wait :D

bygo_cris likes this.
  5. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I really like this event and can't wait to get the Neon Stables. They will cost us a lot more later in the game.
    Thanks BP for such lovely stables. xD

I managed to get Cloud Row too. xD

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    SillyGuy and bygo_cris like this.
  6. oldman49

oldman49 Exceptional Talent

OMG i hope you have the cc's just got the neon's thats it for me holly cow, i need air and a beer

7. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Great event - especially for those of us with good barn stocks. I like that the neon stables weren't the top prize giving most people a fair chance to get them.

8. gggg806

gggg806 Advanced

We had time to prepare, so the event was quite easy
    Love the neon stables and the cloud row.
    Graphics are great
    Now to build up stocks again

Big thumbs up :):D

9. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Master

love love love! neon stables are just gorgeous. love that they were relatively easy to obtain, and that there is a harder part for those who wish to try. Appreciate that BP seems to be listening to what we want as prizes, and making more things to do with what we've already got, rather than adding even more things to the game. Also love the short time additional BabyBoom that has accompanied the past couple events, it's an extra little treat!

10. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

As TCRooster said, it was nice to find the stables in the middle rather than at the end of this event. And the CR was where it should be - at the end! For those unable to meet the donation requirements for the CR no disappointing greyed out row, while still a good chance at getting the stables!

The donation graphic feature was easy to use and see progress. Very pleased with the warning feature at donation! People could see if they were going over in donation value and by how much.

Love the nice addition of golden bananas as a prize!

Nice event!

11. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Love this event, bedazzled by my new glowing stables :inlove:. I like that we can participate in the event and still earn some CCs in the market, which is always a bonus;) and not always feasible. I also like that the main objects of my affection, in this case the brightly lit stables (is Neon Lights the designer? xD They're fabulous!), can be gotten without having to complete the entire donation sequence, and that I can choose to forego the givers if I want. I haven't quite decided, but am pretty sure FOCD will win out.:p Only sorry that I missed out on the early BBD, but as I am fairly confident there will be a regularly scheduled boom in a few days, or at least am hoping so, not overly concerned about it. Thank you for a fun event, BP!:)

SillyGuy, crzyjoyce, T_rixy and 3 others like this.
  12. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Board Veteran

Love, Love, Love the new neon stables, they are simply fabulous! :inlove: I enjoyed the event and like many others was happy to have the stables be the middle prize making them more obtainable. I loved the golden bananas and the ep givers are very cute. I personally opted out of the cloud row and was really happy to have that option without losing out on an additional prize.

Assuming there will be a 2nd extended BBD and PF sale this weekend I was really happy to have a short one to start off the event. It allowed me to finish early and make some CC's on the market. :D I liked the mechanism for donating and the fact that it warned you when you were over. All in all a really fun event with great prizes, thanks! :inlove::inlove:

SillyGuy, Cassie101, spotsbox and 4 others like this.
  13. Doc425

Doc425 Exceptional Talent

That had to be the shortest baby boom event in history! I'm in the USA and in my, western, time zone it lasted less than 7 hours.

Doc425, farm name Doo401

SillyGuy and 007Farming like this.
  14. 007Farming

007Farming Count Count

Some really great comments here!! Curious as to how often this event takes place...for me, there was no preparing as I wasn't aware that this event was taking place. I checked the calendar and it wasn't there...or any where:( This is my first time with the neon stable event, so I will more than likely sit this one out.
    Happy farming to all participating in the Neon Stable Event!! :) :) May you ooze neon!

15. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

My comment: Pleased that you are asking for confirmation when the amount donated exceeds the amount requested. Nice for new people. I also think the rewards are quite worth the returns.

I am not a mod and this is not a discussion thread, but I felt your comments needed an urgent response.
    It is unlikely this event will be repeated. Events tend to be "one time only", with the possible exception of comic events . It was listed in the calander ... as the breeding event. Here: http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/august-2015-preview-calendar.19685/ Are you sure you were looking at the event preview for August and not the mini event announcements? They are intentionally non-specific. The mini events are the ones that are repeated. (Moonlight mania is the only mini event listed on the preview calander) No player knows when they will be repeated, though sometimes there are hints/rumors in the grapevine forum (just be warned, like all rumors they can be quite wrong).

The FAQs for this did say that neon stables will be added soon, but the cost will likely be quite high. These are ABOVE pink stables, which are already difficult to obtain.. either breeding the highest level animals and building them in the workshop or trading in the (up until now at least, rare) Gift and Trade event.

If you can participate, I would say do so, but everyone plays differently.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    spotsbox, SillyGuy, Cassie101 and 2 others like this.
  16. T_rixy

T_rixy Junior Expert

Loved this event and the sparkly new neon stables!!! Wow, Wow, Wow!!! The event was easily doable and I thought the prizes great.

The short BBD was okay but rather unfair. I only had it for about 3 hours in my time zone. Fortunately I didn't need to breed for this one but for those who did, some time zones got a real advantage over others. I prefer having a level laying field

spotsbox, SillyGuy and Doc425 like this.
  17. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Master

Despite the blip of a breeding event (I missed it completely..and yes, what were they thinking?) I found this an easy one to do, I wasn't daunted by the amounts because I had jumbo stables (for the goats) and a stock of the others...I never had anything past a Red stable; so now I do and they give FOUR of the little buggers! big CC's were nice to have..now I'll go banana's (literally) I have to buy some. Cloud Row up and running.
    Well done.

spotsbox and SillyGuy like this.
  18. 100keltic

100keltic Board Analyst

For me this event was the best all around, taking in the needs of all levels of players vary nice.
    I like the idea of getting a chance to taste the new stables, I don't have the stock to build more but as for the long term players this is so right for them, a new area they can use there wealth of stocked up items, and I am seeing it as a goal one day I will get gold animals and now I have choices how to spend it.
    As for the amount of animals needed yeah I would like to too much,but on a whole the items you should have in stock by time you get to certain levels, well I sit back as I see the amount needed as fair and a good call by the game.

I hope the game will do events like this for every animal and why not, workshops, having an event that includes all is a fine idea.

spotsbox and SillyGuy like this.
  19. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Baron

This is a good event. Very nice prizes and Golden Bananas too! Thank you BP.

spotsbox, SillyGuy and bygo_cris like this.
  20. Bagy3

Bagy3 Forum-Apprentice

I like this event. Its very easy, at least for me. The Neon Stables look so cool, the Goat Pen looks like a High-Tech Carousel and the Rabbit stall looks like a 80s disco party xD. I rate this event: 11/10 :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.