1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nettle refinement

Discussion in 'General issues' started by -Mir85-, Jun 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Hi, I would like to report something strange in my refinery :eek:

The last nettle refinement seems to have been swapped for a different one. It is now showing as "Brain food" with 75% more EP.

[​IMG]

But as shown in the DE FAQ it should really be "Water Love" with 45% increased water efficiency. I planted a nettle to check and the effect of Water Love is indeed gone, so this is not just a visual glitch.

Thanks for reporting, I hope it will be fixed soon and that the rest of the refinements are checked too. The only reason I noticed, is that it was in my active refinements and I knew I had no EP refinements there. One last thing, this is a recent bug. I think I was growing nettle with the Water Love refinement active and working during the last days of the Frappe Olé event.

Thanks again.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello -Mir85-:)

We've sent a request for more information to the Game Team and will update you when we have more information. In the meantime, is there anything else I may assist you with?

3. -Mir85-

Thank you very much! I'll just wait for an update then :)

4. Farmers.Almanac

Hello -Mir85- :)

The problem affecting the Nettle refinement has been resolved and you should now see the Water Love refinement again. Thank you for letting us know.

May I assist you further?

5. -Mir85-

Thank you very much! It is indeed back, but I'll keep an eye on it to see that it doesn't step out of line again :p

That's all, thanks and good luck with the upcoming Farmcup!

6. Farmers.Almanac

I'm glad to hear all is well on the farm. Hopefully, the problem is permanently fixed so you won't have the issue happen again.

You are welcome and good luck to you (and your team) too:)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.