1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No games allowed?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by squigglegiggle, Jan 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Duke

Since when were we not allowed to play games in the Gabfest section of the forum?

For the four+ years I've been on this game we've always been allowed to play little word games and things in the gabfest section of the forum, and having just checked the forum rules specifically for this issue, I don't see anything that indicates a rule change disallowing us from playing word games in the gabfest section of the forum.

Yet I noticed that four to five of oldmcdonald's game threads have been promptly shut down due to "no games allowed". No explanation, no direction to a new rule, just shut down.

Now, if this really is the rule I have no complaints for shutting down the threads (although the fact that we can't have fun on the forum is another issue entirely - it's already strict enough) however it's specifically the fact that I can find no mention of this rule anywhere that I wonder why they were shut down. Is this some new unspoken rule that none of us are aware of?

oldmcdonald and farmerumf like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello squigglegiggle,

It was announced in the Official Announcements when the new Forum opened.

Can I assist you further?

3. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Duke

Only with questions I suspect you can't answer. Thanks anyway. You may close.

farmerumf likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

If you don't ask you won't know the answer either ;)

~closing as requested~

Happy Farming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.