no gifts

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BeeDance, Jan 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeDance

BeeDance Padavan

I had to be away for a day during the holidays while getting my special needs brother back home. Since that missed day I have not received gifts from anyone. It's not a huge deal but at the same time it seems odd EVERYONE is not gifting at the same time. Is there something I need to do? I shower regularly so I don't think that's the problem ...

2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Exceptional Talent

Have you checked your gift log? If there's nothing there, you've probably just not been sent anything. It happens.

3. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Thank you squigglegiggle for your assistance. :)
    Hello BeeDance :oops:

Please do check your gift log as squigglegiggle kindly pointed out. Also, please let us know for how long have you been gone, along with your farm user ID (which can be found on the bottom wooden frame of the game), and we will be happy to check your logs to confirm whether you received gifts or not.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

4. BeeDance

BeeDance Padavan

o_Ops! The game setting for showing that was off. I didn't think I changed any settings but there's no one else to blame.
    There are gifts in the log, the mystery is solved so this post can be closed if you want - Thanks!

5. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

You are most welcome, DanceBee. :) The settings have been changed a bit with a previous sync, so it depends on how long you have been away. If loud music caught you by surprise around the farm - you can blame the sync :p

~ Closing thread as the mystery was solved and the gifts are safe ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.