1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NO NEW stable in the 30 package

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by CINDYW712, Mar 13, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CINDYW712

CINDYW712 Active Author

I just bought 7 wonder,7 wonder,10 wonder,7 wonder, 10 wonder, and then then 30 wonder stables and NO NEW stable...I thought the 30 we were suppose to get 1 new stable??? I just spent a TON of money here ad NO new stable what the heck is going on??? Did they forget to put the new stable in?? So now I have all these same stables and no new one but did I get a bunch more beavers again OH MY....Just not right
    ID 51029484

2. birdiesaunt

birdiesaunt Active Author

I'm not a mod, but I believe that you had to buy the special package to be guaranteed the platypus. Here's the quote from the FAQ:

A special package will also be available!
    For 630 BBs you can get 30 Lyra Wonder Stables + 1 guaranteed Platypus Stall

3. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Thank you birdiesaunt for your assistance.
    Hello CINDYW712 :oops:

There is a special package advertised in the news layer, for 630 BBs, that gives 30 Wonder Stables + a Platypus Stall. :( If you have purchased the stables individually, or even in a package, there is no guarantee for the new stable to appear as result - you get the Platypus in addition to the 30 Lyra wonder stables. :( I am really sorry that you did not get the new stable :( .

All I can do is forward your feedback, and advise you to contact Support to see if they can help you with purchasing the stable, but according to the calculations, a Platypus stable would be 630 BBs - 30x15 = 180 BBs.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

4. CINDYW712

CINDYW712 Active Author

Yes that's what I just bought when I said 30...

There is one in my inventory now...there wasn't before I opened all my at once with the extra 3bb's

Last edited by moderator: Mar 13, 2015
  5. teddy.bear

I am glad the stable showed up, CINDYW712 :( Indeed, that is the only one - I have double checked the results and you did not get any additional Platypus stalls from the wonder stables. I am soooo sorry, I sincerely empathise.

Is there anything we could assist you with?

6. CINDYW712

CINDYW712 Active Author

Thank you for your help

7. teddy.bear

You are most welcome, but it was nothing :( I wish I could magically fix your results instead!

~ closing thread as there are no further questions ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.