1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a happy camper!

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by desi20, Sep 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desi20

desi20 Regular

I won 200% harvest on farm wheel this morning for 24 hours and its already gone. Should have been good until tomorrow morning. Now I won't be able to finish my other event that I was so hard working on >:( Now I know why I want to quit playing as this is not the first time that something has happened before the end of an event. Oh wait not spending no more money on the game and thats why. I know it's not the mod's fault but enough is enough.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello desi20,

The 200% Harvest Buff won at 2019-09-17 13:24:26 was for 12 hours only. The Buff duration can be checked when active in your Buff icon.

Can I assist you further?

3. desi20

desi20 Regular

My bad as I swore it said 24 hrs. on the wheel :oops: You may close.

farmlily3 and Cassie101 like this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

It is easy to get confused as there are several of the same buffs with different times. Take notice of the Buffs' description in the reward list before spinning, to see the buff's duration ;)

~closing as requested~

desi20 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.