1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parrot breeding after the event

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by Wishinonehand, Sep 11, 2019 at 1:41 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Wishinonehand

Wishinonehand Forum-Apprentice

Now that the event is over, and I've unlocked the Parrot breeding statue and bred some for the event, everything has disappeared, including the breeding I had in progress this morning. Parrots don't appear on the list of animals available for breeding. What happened?

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Wishinonehand :)

When the breeding event ended, parrots were no longer at the top with a countdown clock, but you will find them available at the end of the selection list with the other Baha animals.

If you need your account checked for breeding processes, please provide your game ID#.

May I assist you further?

3. Wishinonehand

Maybe it's supposed to be in the selection list, but it's not. I have monkey, camel, panda, anaconda and elephant, but not parrot. I'd add my member ID# but I don't know where to find it.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Your game ID is at the bottom of your wooden frame that surrounds your farm. It has your user name and ID #.

They are in the selection list after the Beaver.
    parrot breeding.png

Would you also please check your barn under breeding animals to see if you have parrots there that may be the ones you are missing from breeding?

5. Wishinonehand

OK, my number is 52245498.

The number of parrots currently in my barn is the same number as after I'd committed some to breeding this morning, so no results from the breeding, just the ones I had left after setting up the breeding (1 set of 4 emerald parrots, 3 sets of base parrots).

I can post a screenshot of the breeding selection screen, but mine definitely does not have a parrot anywhere.

6. Farmers.Almanac

Your logs show that the 4 breeding processes you started today have been harvested just a few minutes after the parrot breeding ended.
    Your results are 2 Emerald parrots, 1 Azure parrot, 1 Crimson parrot, and 4 parrots. These are all in your inventory.

Have you refreshed your farm since the breeding event ended? If not, that may be the reason you don't see the permanent change to a breeding animal and not an event animal. Please refresh. Does that fix the problem?

7. Wishinonehand

I've refreshed a few times, and now it's finally there. So that's solved, at least. I had an azure and crimson and parrot BEFORE I started the last breeding, so I don't know what's going on there, but I can't really prove that, now can I? So I guess we're done here.

8. Farmers.Almanac

I'm glad to hear that you can now see parrot breeding in the breeding shed selections :)

The breeding results given above are not the total inventory of your colored parrots. They are just the results from the last 4 breeding processes you did this morning.

In your inventory, you currently have 5 Emerald parrots, 5 Azure parrots, 1 Crimson parrot and a Dapper parrot.

Your logs show that you donated 2 Crimson parrots today just about an hour before the end of the event. Are these perhaps the missing parrots?

We certainly want to help resolve any doubt you may have about the parrots.