1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parrot Par-tea - afterwards changes

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by habalala, Sep 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

Hi mods,

I know you do not have anything to do with the Game Team's decissions except for being the messengers. Nevertheless I hope you're able to answer my wondering about the latest changes in this event.

In the FAQ of this event the Game Team promises us:
    Please Note: The Foodie Grounds and Simple Food Gym deco items will be exchanged after event ends!

All the leftover goods will be exchanged after the event:
    1 Foodie Grounds = 4356 EP + 5808 CC + 4356 TEP;
    1 Simple Food Gym = 5040 EP + 6720 CC + 5040 TEP.

A day after event has ended the Game Team tells us:
    The Game Team have changed the behaviour of the base Foodie Grounds and Simple Food Gym. They will no longer be exchanged into EP/CC. The following things have been adjusted:

Remove EP
    Converts the base giver into a vanity item
    EP/TEP are only awarded if an upgrade is placed on the base giver

Add Trade price:
    Allows players to convert excess base givers into CC by selling them back to the system
    Price trade is 4500 CC

Mods, do I understand correctly that instead of getting a small free reward for the effort I made to create extra givers, I now have to pay in with licenses bought with real money (BBs) in order to get something less rewarding back for my effort?

I know the Game Team has the legal rights to make changes at any time but in my opinion on this one the Game Team commits a

* Robbery of EP and TEP exchange value
    * Theft of CC exchange value
    * Theft of merchant licenses

I truly hope I'm wrong. Maybe the Game Team accidently forgot to add handing out free merchant licenses as a compensation to effected players, including myself?
    Dear mods, please do check.

Changing rules during an event, as happened recently, can be seen as a result of bad preparation but changing the rules -to the worse- AFTER an event has run truly shows disprespect towards the players. It's named cheating and you guessed right, I don't like it.

clonahmon, trishap58 and joanc123 like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello habalala,

Yes you understood everything correctly with the new balancing.
    As a reminder, each day you log into the Game during Gift & Trade, you are rewarded 1 of each ticket for free. If you did not convert the items for upgrades, I understand that it would take some time to sell them back to the system, but it can be done in time for free.

I truly understand your frustration, and your thoughts will be passed onto the Game Team.

Can I assist you further?

joanc123 and habalala like this.
  3. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

Thank you shooger.
    It's sad to have confirmed it's a bad change of rules afterwards and it really feels like a slap in the face.
    I hope BP or its owner takes action as I don't want to play games run by a company which allows Game Teams to mislead and cheat on players. Fair play is all I ask.

NFQ, you may close.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.