1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parrot Tea Party.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by ortrud_oc, Sep 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ortrud_oc

ortrud_oc Advanced

After all these years this Event has me slain. When can I complete the Parrot steps 1 - 10 each ? Have all the the trinkets needed. And when can is start submitting for the upgrades. I do not seem to be on the same wave length as the FAQ? I am merely producing upgrades and do not know when they can be submitted. I can finish the first part of the Event. Can I do it now? Remove all the items and start submitting the second part? Please somebody help me in my ignorance. Thank you.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello ortrud_oc :)

You can feed the parrots any time you wish. They use 6 trinkets at a time. If your parrots are not flying at the bottom of your screen in the Magical Glade, you will need to check the box (see below #1) to turn them on.

To redeem your givers for upgrades, you will need to remove them from your field so they can be exchanged from your inventory. You will then click the green button that says "Exchange Givers" (see below #2). It takes 4 givers for each upgrade.

[​IMG]

May I assist you further?

BoHoKaren likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.