1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pastry From the Void

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SuzeeRabbit, Oct 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Baron

Finished on this farm, but this morning forgot CAC on my other farm! Think I will scrape through providing my calculations are correct.

Brookeham, Jazac, cannieannie and 5 others like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

I don't think so MARLYMAR. Till the end of October, we will get various quests/events which will give us cursed coins. So don't worry. If it the drop which is your problem, try breeding they give good drops. They give twin drops per breeding.

I finished almost the entire event. Just have to mill 2 chocolate ooze. I have put out event crops which will take care of crops and the vials. Tomorrow I might put out butterfly and lynx pens for flacon.

How are you doing, illy ?

Jazac, SahraB, Cassie101 and 6 others like this.
  3. dumbunny

dumbunny Board Analyst

one more chocolate ooze and I'm all done. The EP has been a nice boost for both farms. This one wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be...well, except for the fact that now I have to restock the barns.

Jazac, SahraB, kibsnfebs and 4 others like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I have 2 chocolate ooze to make and then I'm done too :) I know I had everything to donate but need to do a quick inventory to see what actually needs to be replaced. Sometimes, you just have to close your eyes and push the 'donate now' button ;):p

It will take more than a couple of days to replace what is gone or just boost up the items are that may be low but we face a new event soon.

Jazac, SahraB, kibsnfebs and 9 others like this.
  5. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

thank you 12ss12 I haven't really had a lot of time to do a lot so I do believe im behind but I have also gotten quite a few goodies :)
    PS: WOW!!!!!!!!!!! im really happy I just did my secret stables from the last train and I got 4 SeaPony stables :D:D:D WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  6. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

Got the CR finally, now doing extra layer.
    thursday will start new event.
    Really endless events! xD

7. 12ss12

Just one more ooze, then I am finished. Waiting for drops from the stables. I have put out chameleons & butterflies. So when I am back from worj this evening, the event will be done with.

Wow, the final prize is a PET, NIght-Mare Egg. How did I fail to notice it ?????? Super ! Happy that I could finish in full. Thanks to everyone who were encouragive.

Jazac, shellhappybj, SahraB and 5 others like this.
  8. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Congrats to all that have finished this event, I don't know how you guys do it!!:D:inlove: I struggle on every single mainland growing event!-.- I'm 2 away from getting the cloud row and at layer 8, pretty sure I won't get to the end:wuerg:

Jazac, shellhappybj, 12ss12 and 5 others like this.
  9. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

One-Two: I was going to say I'm the same, two Chocolate thingies to go but I see you have finished! Wahoo! So I am even stevens with Pups now. Got my last crops in then will plant something longer to get me over that final line. :p

Go DBAYES, go. It does get a little easier in the last few levels, needing a few less drops. Crossing everything for ya! :inlove:;)

Jazac, DBAYES, shellhappybj and 5 others like this.
  10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Keep going! The rewards are really good. The EP/TEP is a big boost and leveled me up on both farms.

Congratulations to all who have finished. For everyone else, there is still a full day left and those last levels are much easier with less required. Good luck!

Jazac, DBAYES, shellhappybj and 5 others like this.
  11. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Board Veteran

There is a 24 hour baby boom/power feed starting in half an hour so will help ENORMOUSLY with drops.......

Brookeham, Jazac, DBAYES and 7 others like this.
  12. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Last Chocky O,oze in the Mill! Wahoo! xD

13. Mooboy

Mooboy Forum General

:DxD Lovely Dover :DxD Whole event done :) well done to those done this event too ;)

Jazac, farmer_broke, DBAYES and 5 others like this.
  14. 12ss12

Finished the event. And got the egg.

15. dumbunny

dumbunny Board Analyst

Boom Chicka Boom! - If you need more drop items - do a little breeding!

All done! Both farms! Nightmare Eggs are incubating on the pet playgrounds...

Jazac, 12ss12, joanc123 and 5 others like this.
  16. jumbo782

jumbo782 Forum-Apprentice

The layers are definitely easier towards the end. Thank goodness! :)

Finished the last ooze - all done! Happy!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Jazac, 12ss12, joanc123 and 5 others like this.
  17. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

Congratulations jumbo, dumbunny, 12ss12, illy, and Mooboy! Job well done! As I said from the 1st baby boom, if you need drops and have the PF and critters to breed it should help you to get it done! Good luck to all those still doing this event I hope you can at least get to layer 8 to get the cloud row!;)

Jazac, 12ss12, farmer_broke and 4 others like this.
  18. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Congratulations everybody. Please keep on junking. WOW, ya'll are loaded with CCs.
    I'm always broke so I now understand why I have such real problems with junking.

HELP WANTED IMMEDIATELY

Chicken Farmers Needed

Periodic Holidays off to attend Junking Parties

(Great wages and benefits, all startup costs paid)

---edit---

HELP WANTED IMMEDIATELY

CROP-GROWER

Periodic Holidays off to attend Junking Parties

(Great wages and benefits, all startup costs paid)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  19. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

I did finish late last night. I had to use more super grow then I had wanted too.. But was not gonna chance waking up in time...lol I did get all 24 done on the left side.. Glad that's over with. Next event I got (bought what i didn't have) all But 1 pen I think it was I will have to put out. The elm is all that is left and NONE on my market.. ARH.

@habalala I was so worried that after you posted I wasn't on track for Sunday... but then it was Saturday too...xD
    So I didn't even check for Sunday where I was after that..but felt I was ok..

Grats to all who made event.

Thanks to all who posted. And one last thing before I post this.

GOOD MORNING/EVENING EVERYONE!!!!

20. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

Made it, had to PF a few rabbits.. seem I have bred them all, even got greedy and sold a bunch :eek: not bad for not really playing :D
    Thank you all for your help and encouragements

Jazac, Brookeham and joanc123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.