1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Player frustration with events lately!

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by elimeno, Jul 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. elimeno

elimeno Board Veteran

Like I posted in another section...I am a long time player and live on this game. I use buffs, super grow and mulch...whatever to get it done...last few events...havent been able to finish. earn a giver or 2 and thats it...NEVER have I had this problem...I always finish events with time to spare...at seriously...then give me the cloud row first so I can have a change at getting the givers at G & T

007Farming likes this.
  2. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Duke

Well spoken elimeno. I remember when I first started - players had two or three days to farm because of finishing an event early. I worked hard to get to that place. :wuerg:That place never came.>:(We don't even get a decent break in between-.-Not mention that some of the CR's are rather undesirable:p

baw815 and yagmur_5 like this.