1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Flash

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by elbo79, Jul 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elbo79

elbo79 Forum-Apprentice

It seems that I need to reinstall Flash now every day. Is this affecting the harvester (which also is not working well)??
    Thanks.
    elbo79

2. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hi elbo79

Not sure why you would need to install flash everyday, you just need to ensure you have the latest version of your browser and flash installed. The problems with the harvester are not related to flash.

Can I help further?

3. elbo79

elbo79 Forum-Apprentice

Every day when I open my browser and go to Farmarama, it says that Flash is not installed (I have installed it fifteen times already) so I reinstall and then everything works fine, although harvesting is slow. I know that others are having the same problem. I don't like IE or FireFox so if you can't think of a reason that Farmarama doesn't recognize my flash, I'll just keep reinstalling it everyday.
    Thanks. Hope someone can come up with a solution.
    elbo79

4. Neon-Lights

Are you sure it doesn't say flash is not enabled? this means that you don't have the latest version installed. You can allow an older version to be enabled when it asks.
    If you don't won't to use a different browser then I'm afraid we can't help you further. The problem is with you browser / flash version, not the game.

5. elbo79

elbo79 Forum-Apprentice

Everything seems to be working now, but I have to close the preliminary browser and reopen it. I have the latest Flash installed. Also, my problem with harvesting lags has disappeared. Also wanted to say that I love the new mill & this version of Trade & Gift. Good job.

Thanks. You can close this now.

6. Neon-Lights

You're welcome

~~NFQ - closing thread~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.