1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

products for carnival in the market

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by sunshineaz, Feb 23, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Connoisseur

I was checking out the market.

In my market, I can not sell the bikinis or the parrot feathers. All the other products show in the market that we use for this event but no bikinis or parrot feathers. I can neither sell or if I desired purchase those 2 items.

Is that the way the market is supposed to be? No selling or buying of just the bikinis and parrot feathers?

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello sunshineaz :(

This is definitely not the way it is supposed to be - the products are missing from the market accidentally, and the game team is working on fixing this as soon as possible. The Parrot feathers should not be affected, only the Bikinis and Sheep Wool - could you please be so kind and try again?

Also, please keep an eye on this announcement for updates on this matter.​

3. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Connoisseur

Okay, thanks.

I went and refreshed and all the products are there now.

You may close

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

I am happy to hear this :) You are most welcome, sunshineaz.

- closing thread as there are no further questions -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.