1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

purchased Egyptian treasure not recieved

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by meplay, Sep 7, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meplay

meplay Forum-Apprentice

Im sorry to bother you all but i just purchased a 50 Egyptian Treasure chests for 85 BB and did not receive it well i think i received part of it it took 85 of my BB but i did not recieve the 50 Egyptian Treasure Chests or am i wrong? can someone please look into it for me thank you

ok i just bought 10 more and still did not receive this 10 that i bought either thats a total of 60 not received

Last edited by moderator: Sep 7, 2015
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello meplay :)

I have checked your transaction logs and the 50 + 10 Egyptian treasures seemed to have been purchased successful, and delivered to 2 quest steps about an hour later, so there must have been a delay. Could you please confirm this is correct? If not, please contact Support asap for prompt assistance with this matter, since there is only an hour left of the event.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. meplay

meplay Forum-Apprentice

well i may be wrong but i have not seen them in my quest inventory if i am wrong i do apologize i will try and purchase 10 more to see what happens this time

that time was a success dont know what was going on with it last night im pretty sure i didnt recieve them last night i guess it dont really matter lol im not gonna get to finish the quest any way still lacking to many items on the last section its all cool maybe ill do better on the next one lol

Last edited by moderator: Sep 7, 2015
  4. teddy.bear

:( I am sorry to hear that meplay, but I sure hope you will finish the next event. It is lovely seeing you back :inlove: !

It might not help much but you should still contact support for this matter, to see if there is something more that can be done about this matter.

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

5. meplay

meplay Forum-Apprentice

:) thanks i will do that and thanks for the welcome back its good to be back

6. teddy.bear

You are most welcome, and I am sorry I couldn't help you. Happy farming!

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.