1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question-And-Answer Game

Discussion in 'Forum games' started by SahraB, Oct 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Duke

I just try and grow the ones that give good EP so that I can get to the next level quicker!

Who is Sir Richard Starkey better known as?

SahraB and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Ringo Starr

What is your favorite Buff?

SahraB likes this.
  3. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Baron

For those interested - no, it is not! Or at the very least it should not be taken as gospel. It does not have good validity (that is, it is not particularly good at measuring what it claims to measure) or reliability (consistency over time/over multiple tests), so it wouldn't be used as a diagnostic tool in psychological practice. That said, the description of my personality type was very accurate (for me, at least) and I get the same type every time I retake the test, so for me personally, I would say you would get a pretty good idea of the person I am if you read the description of my personality type. TLDR; it is a good descriptor but shouldn't be taken as scientific or accurate. That is, feel free to believe it, but take it with a grain of salt.

Too many to choose from! I love CAC and Pinkie Pie Pie, but I also go through wheat at a rate of knots so I do love me some oat bread too

What is your favourite month of the year?

SahraB likes this.
  4. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

December, Just because I love Christmas time.

How many farms do you have? I have a total of 4. One main one, A second one I farm daily, the third one as time permits, and the forth one, I rarely log into anymore. Before I reached level 100 on any farms I used to play all 4 daily, but then my main farm just became to needy. I think really I became a market junkie!! I spend alot of time buying and selling.

SahraB likes this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Three, one main, two semi-retired (stay open just to gift)

What is Cliff Richard's real name?

SahraB likes this.
  6. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Harry Rodger Webb

When is the time change for Daylight savings time for Farmerama?

SahraB likes this.
  7. illy1996

Sunday 27 October at 2.00 am.

When is the next leap year?

SahraB likes this.
  8. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

What time zone are you in

SahraB likes this.
  9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

EST

What favorite holiday treat will you make this year?

SahraB likes this.
  10. illy1996

I'm not the best cook but I do make some fabulous cheese scones so that would be it I think! :inlove:
    Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? :p

SahraB likes this.
  11. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Yes

Around what date do you put up your Christmas tree?

SahraB likes this.
  12. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

:)

What is Mole Day?

13. illy1996

I'll answer both questions:

Christmas Tree goes up somewhere towards the last weekend before Christmas itself. :)

and

Mole Day is an unofficial holiday celebrated among chemists, chemistry students, chemistry enthusiasts and Design & Technology teachers and students on October 23, between 6:02 a.m. and 6:02 p.m. (copied from Google ... sorry!). :p

What are the Christmas/holiday specialities of your country?:music:

14. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Baron

I live in Australia so we don't have the traditional winter Christmas that everyone thinks of - cosy fireplaces, warm drinks etc. Instead we have warm nights, lots of barbeques, cooling cocktails etc. I wouldn't say Australia has many Christmas "traditions" per se - traditions are more within families. That said, many eat Christmas dinner outside, but that's just a common choice. Lots of people put up lights. When I was a little girl I got to stay up late to go see the lights (because it didn't get dark enough until about 9pm) which was always exciting. For me, it doesn't feel like Christmas if I'm not warm.

What is your favourite trip you've ever been on?

sanddollar15 likes this.
  15. illy1996

Oh my goodness, too many to choose from but I would say when I went to Malta ... I was born there but went back to the UK as a baby. So it was enlightening to visit my birth place and even the hospital where I was born, though this is now a retirement home so what goes around comes around I suppose! :D

What household chore do you really detest? :eek:

sanddollar15 likes this.
  16. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Cleaning the places that are rarely cleaned and therefore gather a lot of yuck, like under/behind the stove for instance.

What season level are you at?

17. illy1996

Halfway through level 4. :p

Are you fulfilling Farmhouse Orders? :)

18. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I have been doing some orders....crops and tree fruits. I skip the ones with animals and products.

Did you get the red hellhound upgrade?

19. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Not yet, Ive been gone all day and wont have time to settle down and farm for yet a little while. But I plan too.

How many HellHounds have you managed to get from Jacks Shop so far?

Cassie101 likes this.
  20. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Who has won the most Oscars? (all-time)