1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions about the New Forum

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by teddy.bear, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJAT

CJAT Forum Expert

Hi! I am popping in and out of the forum as I have time and am still figuring things out. ( A little bit of hit and miss for me lol!)
    ;):D

I wanted to know where would be the best place to post about the competition I will be hosting on Saturday, September 6th.

{{leaves basket of goodies for your the help}} :)

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello CJAT :)

All the non related chit chat should go in the Gabfest section, so the competition should be posted there as well. The Forum Competitions section is reserved for official contests, as you have probably read already.

Thank you for the basket of goodies, yummmy! ​

3. CJAT

CJAT Forum Expert

Thank you teddy!

And you're welcome too (for the goodies)... I hear such things disappear quite rapidly around here!
    ;)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  4. teddy.bear

You are most welcome, CJAT :) I wish you all a lot of fun with the competition!

5. FelicityFox

FelicityFox Someday Author

Just curious, don't have anything to post there or anything, but, with the new forum format, has the Steam Room function been eliminated?

6. teddy.bear

Hello FelicityFox, :oops:

As explained in the Welcome post, the Steam Room is indeed no longer a section of the new Farmerama Forum, I am sorry:
    I hope you will enjoy the new Forum!

7. FelicityFox

FelicityFox Someday Author

Thank you teddy bear. I was just curious. It was actually nice to have the negative separated before though.

8. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Hello everyone! :)
    Ηow can I do edit to my details, so that to appear an alert when somebody answers to a thread, in which I have already posted? I have only 4 but alerts appear if someone follow me and if i won a trophie not answers . The system doesn't appear all of them,i have selected all the options, but nothing happened

Αnd ..

In the tread in gabfest , is prohibited, if they speak for a little two or 3 persons , in other words is it considered as spam as greek foroum ?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    Farmer96 likes this.
  9. teddy.bear

Hello sofi!!! :)

If you open a thread, you will see at the top, before the first post, the option to "watch thread". Then, you will receive an alert for new posts in that thread. If there are 3 new posts, you will not receive 3 alerts - just one, for the first new post - because once you check it, you will notice the next 2 as well, so 2 extra alerts are not needed.

As for the Gabfest, two are three players speaking quickly can use the Chat feature to talk in real time :) The Forum is publicly available for everyone, so the information posted here should be for everyone's interest, more or less. Any posts that are made "just for the sake of posting" are indeed spam, and will be removed, as you can communicate in private with players through other ways.

Here is a quote from our Forum's Netiquette:

10. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

teddy.bear, I understand thank you very much at all! :oops:

11. teddy.bear

You are most welcome, sofi!!! :)

sofi!!! likes this.
  12. -Gigit-

-Gigit- Forum-Apprentice

Greetings,
    I can't find the tread with the Promo codes. I have so many codes already(from both my farms) & it's a shame that they can't be used by 1st time buyers. Could someone pls direct me to the correct place. I tried "search" but had no results.

13. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Baron

Please direct me to the A-Z FAQ. I am sure I found it once but have searched everywhere that I can think of and it seems to have vanished.

14. Michael1877

Michael1877 Exceptional Talent

Somebody reopened the thread here on the new Forum, this link should take you there.....

http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/promo-codes.10684/

15. Michael1877

Michael1877 Exceptional Talent

Hi teddy_bear,
    I found the following link trying to answer my own question where to find info about the Forum ranking or achievements....
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?help/trophies
    I had to find out that the links are dead, I assume they linked to content on a different server.
    Now finally the question: Is this content coming back or is it being worked on?

16. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Baron

How come we can't play games any more? How were they detrimental? All I saw them do was let us have fun together. I mean, it wouldn't kill BP to let us have a little communal fun every now and then...apparently games are for organised enjoyment only now...

TERRIE and spotsbox like this.
  17. teddy.bear

Hello Michael1877,

I am sorry to have missed your post - the trophies page though works and is accessible without problems, I am not sure if there was a problem in the past. I know the titles were missing in the early stage of the Forum.​

Hello squigglegiggle,

As I am sure you are well aware of, we cannot take these decisions, we just enforce rules that are given to us. The current structure of the Forum is Global, all the languages have the same structure, and we cannot add or remove any section, so any suggestion on this matter is pointless I am afraid, I am sorry. As for the Games, I can only assume it was done to remove all the unnecessary spam, "counting" or "naming" things from different places are just ... spam. You are welcomed to discuss meaningful off topic matters in the Gabfest, for fun and enjoyment.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

18. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Baron

Oh, don't worry, I don't blame you at all :D Is there a way to contact BP about this? Alternatively, where would be the best place to contest this decision (if I cannot contact BP directly)?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  19. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are more than welcome to contact BP via the support link at the bottom of the game screen

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  20. escalonilla

escalonilla Old Hand

Hi everyone

In the spanish forum there is a subforum for the user's games. Click here
    And in the french, portuguese and even in the german

We understand all forums have the same structures, but that doesn't mean user's games can't fit in any of them. The English team can find a place for user's games if they are willing to do so, just like the other forum did when players requested.

Please, just think about it

farmerumf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.