1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions about the New Forum

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by teddy.bear, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello escalonilla, :(

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, it is very sad to see this happening ... We will have the Game Team look into this matter as soon as possible, and have an update as soon as possible.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

2. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Forum Great Master

If, eventually the decision is no again, then one could always very easily make one's own forum, where one can play the so much desired games.

That may also be a solution.

3. Brakta

Brakta Advanced

some features in the user's profile like personal data and stuff are against the rules, i just got banned for posting my birthday ... or something like that, the moderator wasn't specific and also unreachable by message ... so i can't reply back to his message to get more details

WHY are not all the features ( that the default forum software has ) that are against the rules are simply not taken out ( a simple "display:none;" in the CSS will do the trick ) so we don't have to deal with this problem again, and ruin somebody's day, because, the general rule ON THIS PLANET is that if a feature is there you are allowed to use it .

-edit-

Last edited by moderator: Jul 29, 2015
  4. teddy.bear

Hello Brakta, :oops:

I do understand your frustration and indeed some profile personal data fields should not be there, but last year, Bigpoint has changed all the Forums and the same software and format is used for all of the games, to follow the same standard. In war / fight games, giving away the age or personal contact information such as Skype IDs is not a problem - but in Farmerama, we have a lot of very young users that we have to look after, and make sure the environment is safe. You never know who is on the other side of the screen and we don't want anyone to be a target - believe it or not, it has happened. :(
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

bygo_cris and Lilaclady like this.
  5. teddy.bear

Since the Forum is no longer new, this thread will now be closed :) .

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

- closing thread -

bygo_cris likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.